Storming the Capitol

rickyb

Yeah, so has Trump, The New York Post, RT, my newswire, Project Veritas, Breitbart, The Daily Stormer, Infowars, Newsmax, OAN, The Epoch Times, Real Clear Politics, Fox, Sinclair and most of the other "reliable news" outlets you guys read.
rt has some good shows. check out chris hedges explanation why hes on there.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Former President Trump told Fox News late Sunday that he expressed concern over the crowd size near the Capitol days before last month's deadly riots and personally requested 10,000 National Guard troops be deployed in response.

He said that -- from what he understands -- the warning was passed along to leaders at the Capitol, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

MAKAVELI

Former President Trump told Fox News late Sunday that he expressed concern over the crowd size near the Capitol days before last month's deadly riots and personally requested 10,000 National Guard troops be deployed in response.

He said that -- from what he understands -- the warning was passed along to leaders at the Capitol, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

Fake news.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Nope it's real, he really said that. It's on video homie.
Is time to change your diaper cause you're full of it! Sound like Biden is bringing a lot of paying jobs! No more $7.25 cents and food stamps for part-time workers like TRUMP was getting credit saying more jobs for blacks and Latinos low pay jobs the high in history.

Brown echo

It was Obama who wanted the elderly killed.
You might recall his just give them a pill talk.
Do you think that the majority of Senior citizens vote for TRUMP! Lol, you're funny but I told you this Herman Cain will be a life today if would listen to the science and others.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Is time to change your diaper cause you're full of it! Sound like Biden is bringing a lot of paying jobs! No more $7.25 cents and food stamps for part-time workers like TRUMP was getting credit saying more jobs for blacks and Latinos low pay jobs the high in history.
Concentrate, read what's being discussed- twice, take time to comprehend it, then reply with your opinion ON SUBJECT.

Thank you.

newfie

he killed 10,000 high paying union jobs in oil and you're bragging about the minimum wage being raised? Please tell me you're not that stupid?

newfie

Do you think that the majority of Senior citizens vote for TRUMP! Lol, you're funny but I told you this Herman Cain will be a life today if would listen to the science and others.

10,000 of thousands of seniors would be alive today if your governor had listened to science

are you purposely serving up these softballs to make the trump supporters here look good?

Brown echo

Concentrate, read what's being discussed- twice, take time to comprehend it, then reply with your opinion ON SUBJECT.

Thank you.
Good Evening Sir! What is the masturbator's favorite dish? > it's '' jerk chicken'' that includes you! I still can believe you vote for TRUMP after his refusal against the facts and the science behind this pandemic. You sound like that person that steps over a dollar to pick up a dime. But you ok when TRUMP cut over billions of dollars on CDC funding. It sounds like TRUMP didn't '' Concentrate, read, comprehend the Life and death of the people of the United State of America. Hey! Mr. Fred's Myth; are you the jerk or the chicken?

Brown echo

10,000 of thousands of seniors would be alive today if your governor had listened to science

are you purposely serving up these softballs to make the trump supporters here look good?
Kayleigh Mc Enany said that TRUMP put Americans first and he always protects American citizens but Andrew Trumo steps forward and responds like a president! But what happened at the capitol when TRUMP said I''II be there with you somehow he avoided his own draft again!