Storming the Capitol

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
baby talk. you sound like you engage in baby talk. If you have something wrong with you please say so , I dont want to make fun of someone with legitimate disabilities.
Please would you tell me, what was the TRUMP health care plan?

It will be fine

they were listening to their phones while they were storming the capital? Oh thats right the capital police opened the doors and let them in.
The tech is amazing. They could have a headphone in their ear that would play the audio of his speech in nearly real time. Seriously, look into them, you don’t know what you’re missing.

newfie

The tech is amazing. They could have a headphone in their ear that would play the audio of his speech in nearly real time. Seriously, look into them, you don’t know what you’re missing.
you're not very bright are you. You're admitting they were already attacking the capital when trump was speaking. Case closed.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
please tell me hows joes unemployment plan working out with 10000 jobs cut the first day in office?
I can tell you this won't be the $ 7.25 an hour that TRUMP was taking credit for the job market when most of those workers there on food stamps and no health care, Biden wants to make it $ 15.00 an hour, Something that TRUMP should do he first day in office.