Storming the Capitol

It will be fine

Kayleigh Mc Enany said that TRUMP put Americans first and he always protects American citizens but Andrew Trumo steps forward and responds like a president! But what happened at the capitol when TRUMP said I''II be there with you somehow he avoided his own draft again!
He would have marched on the Capitol but his bone spurs were just too much to overcome.

newfie

Kayleigh Mc Enany said that TRUMP put Americans first and he always protects American citizens but Andrew Trumo steps forward and responds like a president! But what happened at the capitol when TRUMP said I''II be there with you somehow he avoided his own draft again!

blah blah buur bur bur . speak english my friend. Cuomo killed 10's of thousands of new yorkers and you try to deflect for him with your brain washed pea brain. you integrity recquires an electron microscope to be properly viewed.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He would have marched on the Capitol but his bone spurs were just too much to overcome.
Screenshot_20210301-220536_Chrome.jpg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Good Evening Sir! What is the masturbator's favorite dish? > it's '' jerk chicken'' that includes you! I still can believe you vote for TRUMP after his refusal against the facts and the science behind this pandemic. You sound like that person that steps over a dollar to pick up a dime. But you ok when TRUMP cut over billions of dollars on CDC funding. It sounds like TRUMP didn't '' Concentrate, read, comprehend the Life and death of the people of the United State of America. Hey! Mr. Fred's Myth; are you the jerk or the chicken?
I’m sober. You should try it sometime. It helps keep you from making unintelligible gurgling sounds.

rickyb

@rickyb has to show ID or provide a written declaration that someone will vouch for if he wants to vote in Canada.

ID to Vote – Elections Canada

View attachment 330034
more importantly probably is we use paper ballots and get the results same night.

we dont have to pledge for a certain party either. we can vote for whatever party we want to.

bad thing is sometimes they exclude smaller parties from the debates. and we are not proportional representation like europe.