Storming the Capitol

fishtm2001

No, but the never ending media attention because they think it hurts one party is tiresome.
Those rioters were there to forcibly stop an American Presidential election from being certified. For some reason it WAS one party that was involved so, yeah, I can see why you want it to go away.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Those rioters were there to forcibly stop an American Presidential election from being certified. For some reason it WAS one party that was involved so, yeah, I can see why you want it to go away.
And this person definitely doesn't keep up to the true news. There are plenty of videos of the police telling the people to hurry up and go into the capital. Noone forced their way in. Smh at the stupidity.

Box Ox

Those rioters were there to forcibly stop an American Presidential election from being certified.

“A lot of these defendants — and I’m going to use this colloquial term, perhaps disrespectfully — but they’re all *ing short-bus people.”

“These are people with brain damage, they’re *ing retarded, they’re on the * spectrum.”

"These aren’t bad people, they don’t have prior criminal history. *, they were subjected to four-plus years of * propaganda the likes of which the world has not seen since *ing Hitler.”

"QAnon Shaman" Chansley’s attorney, Albert Watkins

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Those clowns wouldn't stop nothing. We all know this.

You hate Trump, we get it.

Wally

I thought those "clowns" were super duper patriots.
Not to me or anybody else. Like President Trump, we believe in peaceful protesting. I'm not sure what these people who charged in, believe in?

If only BLM-Antifa rioters faced the same fury, we could have a lot less property damage right now.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Our cities were burning last summer ,but that is ok correct ? Nothing says "peaceful protest" like throwing bricks, looting a liquor store, or setting fire to a Target. But the AH's is Washington want to have a 4 Star proctology examine because a protest came close to their desks while their constituent's businesses were burned to the ground. It is all :bsbullf:

• A total of between $1-2billion in claims have been filed due to property damage
  • Riots, arson, and looting took place in Minneapolis and spread to 140 cities
  • Six people died in the rioting and National Guard was called up in 21 states
  • Recent unrest took place in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after police shot Jacob Blake
  • Kenosha fire chief says rioting and unrest resulted in $11million in damage

Wally

a9b1e558062dfb6b78372f48de6b40d2.jpg