Storming the Capitol

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"To my knowledge we have not recovered any [firearms] on that day from any of the arrests at the scene at this point. No one has been charged with a firearms violation."

Jill Sanborn, assistant director of the FBI's Counterterrorism Division.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
They didn't make any arrests during the insurrection
Even the cop killers didn't get arrested until days after.
"To my knowledge we have not recovered any [firearms] on that day from any of the arrests at the scene at this point. No one has been charged with a firearms violation."

Tyrone Slothrop

How many people were arrested at the scene? Most arrests on Jan 6 were later that evening, for curfew violations.

newfie

Formulate a coherent and intelligent response without ad hominem attacks and get back to us

Seek professional mental health services for your Biden Derangement Syndrome
why it wont change the fact you made a typical liberal idiot snowflake argument that there was an unarmed insurrection.

were the insurrections going to hug us to a takeover of the government?

keep whining snowflake you amuse me

PT Car Washer

why it wont change the fact you made a typical liberal idiot snowflake argument that there was an unarmed insurrection.

were the insurrections going to hug us to a takeover of the government?

keep whining snowflake you amuse me
With chants of "hang Pence", and a noose and scaffold right outside if they had found him. Peaceful protest?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
trump had been pushing for an insurrection for 2 months.
1615232230253.jpg

It will be fine

not according to congressional testimony. no guns were used by anyone except the capital police who decided to shoot unarmed protestors.
sorry I'm not giving out any consolation prizes to feed your fantasy
Moving the goalpost to guns being used now? Classic response when you know you are wrong. There were tons of guns at the insurrection. That won’t stop you from using the false talking point though.

newfie

Moving the goalpost to guns being used now? Classic response when you know you are wrong. There were tons of guns at the insurrection. That won’t stop you from using the false talking point though.
where were the guns. the congressional testimony says you were wrong. oh wait are you talking about the city drug pushers that live there?

It will be fine

where were the guns. the congressional testimony says you were wrong. oh wait are you talking about the city drug pushers that live there?
The answer is a google search away

One man, Lonnie Coffman, is facing multiple weapons charges after police say they found him in possession of five guns, eleven Molotov cocktails, a crossbow, smoke bombs and a stun gun.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The answer is a google search away

One man, Lonnie Coffman, is facing multiple weapons charges after police say they found him in possession of five guns, eleven Molotov cocktails, a crossbow, smoke bombs and a stun gun.
Which were in his car and not on his person when he breached the Capital.
Why do you continuously lie and then present evidence you are lying?!?!
Your actions are those of a nitwit!