Storming the Capitol

newfie

The answer is a google search away

One man, Lonnie Coffman, is facing multiple weapons charges after police say they found him in possession of five guns, eleven Molotov cocktails, a crossbow, smoke bombs and a stun gun.
yes a one man insurrection to take over the country. bless your heart.

Box Ox

Spotted the link to this article and related comment on Reddit today. LOL

Capitol Rioters’ ‘Trump Defense’ Comes Up Again And Again. Will It Make A Difference?

Quote from Lawyer:
Watkins, the “Q Shaman” Jacob Chansley’s attorney, said his client had Asperger’s syndrome and indicated that Chansley’s mental state — and the impact of Trump’s “propaganda” efforts — would play a role in his case.
“A lot of these defendants — and I’m going to use this colloquial term, perhaps disrespectfully — but they’re all :censored2:ing short-bus people,” Watkins told TPM. “These are people with brain damage, they’re :censored2:ing retarded, they’re on the :censored2: spectrum.”
“But they’re our brothers, our sisters, our neighbors, our coworkers — they’re part of our country. These aren’t bad people, they don’t have prior criminal history. :censored2:, they were subjected to four-plus years of :censored2: propaganda the likes of which the world has not seen since :censored2:ing Hitler.”

bacha29

With bullet holes in the back.
GOP House members are saying publicly that there are 2 reasons why McCarthy is trying to block the 1-6 investigation . First he knows that he'll be subpoenaed to testify under oath in front of the committee undertaking the investigation and it will be impossible to lie his way out of it because his conversation pleading with Trump to stop the riot is already public information. Secondly, he dearly wants to be House Speaker and if he gets his nuts chewed off during his congressional testimony his chances of making Speaker will fall accordingly.

fishtm2001

"We started pushing the police out the back of the Capitol. We pushed them from the front to the back of the Capitol." "This is far from over, that was the coolest thing I've ever done in my life, so stay tuned."

Daniel Paul Gray of Florida, charged today with multiple crimes of violence against police officers at the January 6 Capitol riot.