Storming the Capitol

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
20210106_220543.jpg

20210106_071606.jpg

@MyTripisCut you owe me an apology. Until then don't respond to me or I'll just keep exposing your true self

bacha29

According to reports coming out this evening Guiliani sent a voice mail to Tommy Tuberville telling him to object to 10 more states stalling until morning when he Guiliani would arrive with "evidence" of the voter fraud he still claims to exist. Only trouble was he sent the voice mail to the wrong senator who has released it to the media.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
According to reports coming out this evening Guiliani sent a voice mail to Tommy Tuberville telling him to object to 10 more states stalling until morning when he Guiliani would arrive with "evidence" of the voter fraud he still claims to exist. Only trouble was he sent the voice mail to the wrong senator who has released it to the media.
Okay.
Cool story bro.

Big Rigger

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
yeah cut the pompous and selective applications.

THIS is who we are and have been since the 1934 Teamsters strike in minneapolis.
get over yourselves. if this would've been a labor organization assembly if would've been dubbed as holy.
View attachment 323787
View attachment 323790View attachment 323792View attachment 323793View attachment 323795View attachment 323796View attachment 323797View attachment 323798
Damn dude. That puts things in real perspective. Thanks for sharing.

newfie

'Trump will deservedly be left a man without a country': Trump's former defense secretaries condemn 'appalling' assault on Capitol

“Former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis issued a sharply-worded statement condemning President Donald Trump after a pro-Trump mob violently breached the US Capitol in an effort to overturn the election Wednesday.

"Today's violent assault on our Capitol, an effort to subjugate American democracy by mob rule, was fomented by Mr. Trump," Mattis said in a statement. "His use of the Presidency to destroy trust in our election and to poison our respect for fellow citizens has been enabled by pseudo political leaders whose names will live in infamy as profiles in cowardice."

"Our Constitution and our Republic will overcome this stain and We the People will come together again in our never-ending effort to form a more perfect Union, while Mr. Trump will deservedly be left a man without a country," Mattis added.”

sour grapes. Mattis sucked and got fired.

El Correcto

god is dead
Damn dude. That puts things in real perspective. Thanks for sharing.
Largest insurrection since the civil war was coal miner union. A coal company hired a :censored2:ing machine gun train to shoot up their camp. The police had aerial support during the Blair mountain war. They were heading to Ringo County to shoot some police and free locked up miners if I remember correctly.