Storming the Capitol

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Largest insurrection since the civil war was coal miner union. A coal company hired a *ing machine gun train to shoot up their camp. The police had aerial support during the Blair mountain war. They were heading to Ringo County to shoot some police and free locked up miners if I remember correctly.
Wow! What a bunch of pusillanimous modern america is filled with

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
According to reports coming out this evening Guiliani sent a voice mail to Tommy Tuberville telling him to object to 10 more states stalling until morning when he Guiliani would arrive with "evidence" of the voter fraud he still claims to exist. Only trouble was he sent the voice mail to the wrong senator who has released it to the media.
Tommy? Tommy? Did somebody say Tommy?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I told you they were coming.
You told me to get back on my short bus.
1609993332619.png

It will be fine

Largest insurrection since the civil war was coal miner union. A coal company hired a *ing machine gun train to shoot up their camp. The police had aerial support during the Blair mountain war. They were heading to Ringo County to shoot some police and free locked up miners if I remember correctly.
They had machine gun trains for hire? Is that still a thing?

PT Car Washer

Those were tragic labor disputes, this was an assault on American Democracy.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
My great grandfather was a miner at Matewan when the shootout happened.

El Correcto

god is dead
Those were tragic labor disputes, this was an assault on American Democracy.
You don’t think coal miners were viewed as an assault on American democracy? You do realize the coal companies and the government were basically one in the same in a lot of these states.
The coal companies also had huge sway in DC.

Dig a little deeper and get your nose out of D.C’s :censored2:.

bacha29

One nice thing about this particular coup is that there is plenty of video..... and....plenty of phot drivers licenses and other forms of facial identification . Oh BTW. U.S. attorney's on Ohio and Kentucky reported in tonight saying that if you left their jurisdictions to go participate in today's coup attempt you can be prosecuted in your home state for your actions today.

El Correcto

god is dead
One nice thing about this particular coup is that there is plenty of video..... and....plenty of phot drivers licenses and other forms of facial identification . Oh BTW. U.S. attorney's on Ohio and Kentucky reported in tonight saying that if you left their jurisdictions to go participate in today's coup attempt you can be prosecuted in your home state for your actions today.
Don’t worry. I’m sure Kamala and Joe‘s team will donate for their legal fees and bail like they did for the BLM rioters.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
yeah cut the pompous and selective applications.

THIS is who we are and have been since the 1934 Teamsters strike in minneapolis.
get over yourselves. if this would've been a labor organization assembly today it would've been dubbed as holy.
View attachment 323787
View attachment 323790View attachment 323792View attachment 323793View attachment 323795View attachment 323796View attachment 323797View attachment 323798
Not sure what this has to do with storming the Capitol, but okay.

PT Car Washer

You don’t think coal miners were viewed as an assault on American democracy? You do realize the coal companies and the government were basically one in the same in a lot of these states.
The coal companies also had huge sway in DC.

Dig a little deeper and get your nose out of D.C’s *.
John L Lewis was born in my state and I have many family members on my mothers side that work the coal mines. I remember visiting in the early 60's and even then they had no inside plumbing. Almost like a Walton's episode.