Storming the Capitol

Sportello

I do, I enjoy it better when my opposition praise their hero(s).
Tell me about the man with no native homeland.
I never brought him up, you'd have to ask the round guy.

See how that works?

edit: why am I opposition? I thought we all were Americans and wanted the best for America. Do you want us to fail?

floridays

I don't care who brought him up.
I do know who defends him and his "projects."

I know how it works.

No, I do not want this Republic to fail.
I never thought we all wanted it to succeed.

vantexan

Who are you implying is “pulling the strings” or orchestrating vast conspiracies?
Did you not read my posts? I said Democratic leadership behind the scenes are getting what they want pushed through because it's apparent Biden is in cognitive decline and isn't able to run things. If you think he is then I think you're kidding yourself. Apparently "pulling the strings" means something specific to you but I never suggested anything you were saying.

Sportello

I don't care who brought him up.
I do know who defends him and his "projects."

I know how it works.

No, I do not want this Republic to fail.
I never thought we all wanted it to succeed.
Every true patriot wants the experiment to succeed.

I had hoped the former guy would succeed, but he just stole, bigly.

Has your movie arrived yet? I think it may be illuminating.

The Driver

I drive.
Now Tucker Carlson is selling the notion that 1/6 was an inside job. Pretty predictable. Surprised it took the fringe this long to blame our own intel agencies and law enforcement.

floridays

You don’t need to mention Jews to replay the same nonsensical stories. Apparently you don’t see how substitution of elites for Jews is common in right wing propaganda these days. You tell the same stories with a different fake enemy. It’s the same antisemetic trash either way.
Let's play no games, we know exactly who supports Israel, we know exactly, through utterances who does not support Israel.
Jews are not the issue. I can give you a long list of Jew bastards. Look up the meaning of both words before you try to have me censored.

Bernie Sanders - Jew, Anti-Israel bastard
Chuck Schumer - Jew, Anti-Israel bastard

Should I go on.

The left never supports Israel, never has, never will, it's antithetical, even if you are a Jew.

cachmeifucan

Wisconsin michigan Georgia trump won.
Now Tucker Carlson is selling the notion that 1/6 was an inside job. Pretty predictable. Surprised it took the fringe this long to blame our own intel agencies and law enforcement.
They actually have photos of doors open that lock automatically that were not damaged so how would a door thats controlled get open. By someone inside that wanted the retards to break the law and the fools fell for it. They were let in but they still broke the law by entering so sucks for them joe cheated fair and square 4 more years try again

bbsam

Staff member
Correct,

Why will nothing happen?
There is a correct answer, can you supply it?
Because there is no constitutional remedy to reverse a certified presidential election. I doubt that even impeachment would be possible because the “impeachable conduct” couldn’t conceivably be tied to the individual.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Classic anti-Semitic nonsense. Scary “elites” pulling the strings from the shadows. So stupiid.
Who are you implying is “pulling the strings” or orchestrating vast conspiracies?
I agree with you, Democraps are so stupid!
IlhanOmarTweet2.jpg

vantexan

You don’t need to mention Jews to replay the same nonsensical stories. Apparently you don’t see how substitution of elites for Jews is common in right wing propaganda these days. You tell the same stories with a different fake enemy. It’s the same antisemetic trash either way.
Have you not heard of Davos? Those elites include people like Bill Gates. Look up "the Great Reset." No conspiracy needed, that's what they're calling it. Has nothing to do with Jews although some might be Jewish.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Because there is no constitutional remedy to reverse a certified presidential election. I doubt that even impeachment would be possible because the “impeachable conduct” couldn’t conceivably be tied to the individual.

So the most we can hope for when Biden is proven to be the illegitimate president is an asterisk next to his name? That doesn't sound like an acceptable option. That's like saying it's ok to cheat in an election as long as all avenues to challenge it are blocked until after you are sworn in. If this were flipped Democrats would be having their terrorist armies burning more cities to the ground. I mean, they are anyway, but they would probably be doing it with more gusto.

bbsam

Staff member
So the most we can hope for when Biden is proven to be the illegitimate president is an asterisk next to his name? That doesn't sound like an acceptable option. That's like saying it's ok to cheat in an election as long as all avenues to challenge it are blocked until after you are sworn in. If this were flipped Democrats would be having their terrorist armies burning more cities to the ground. I mean, they are anyway, but they would probably be doing it with more gusto.
I’m sorry but that is the constitutional fact for friend the matter.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I’m sorry but that is the constitutional fact for friend the matter.

At this point, if fraud is proven, the entire Democratic Party would be open to RICO prosecution. Biden would be a member of criminal organization, receiving benefits of the illegal activity of others in the organization. If he didn't resign, his continued occupation of the office of POTUS would itself be an impeachable offense.

bbsam

Staff member
At this point, if fraud is proven, the entire Democratic Party would be open to RICO prosecution. Biden would be a member of criminal organization, receiving benefits of the illegal activity of others in the organization. If he didn't resign, his continued occupation of the office of POTUS would itself be an impeachable offense.
At some point people realize how incredibly absurd their scenarios are. Perhaps you’re not there yet.

why do you think January 6th was such an important date? Because beyond that, the election was over. Joe Biden would be sworn in.

But that doesn’t mean the imagination can’t go on into the great beyond, does it.

Just curious, how long does a RICO prosecution take? I’m guessing in this scenario it would all be wrapped up in about 10 days?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
At some point people realize how incredibly absurd their scenarios are. Perhaps you’re not there yet.

why do you think January 6th was such an important date? Because beyond that, the election was over. Joe Biden would be sworn in.

But that doesn’t mean the imagination can’t go on into the great beyond, does it.

Just curious, how long does a RICO prosecution take? I’m guessing in this scenario it would all be wrapped up in about 10 days?

Don't need to prosecute under RICO to impeach. Again, if the tables were turned you would not be responding the same way. This situation is unprecedented, so the remedy might also be unprecedented. Who knows what the future will bring? I wouldn't get to comfortable with the idea of this being the perfect crime.