Storming the Capitol

vantexan

Good to see you’ve accepted that Trump lost the election.
Will be interesting to see going forward if Democrats will try to rig every presidential election and if they lose will they riot across the country? You have a generation coming into power that's used to participation trophies and don't know how to lose graciously. A lot of them anyways.

nkm

Optimistically pessimistic
If anyone here would actually open up their minds to viewing the entire situation in both a subjective and objective manner and not through a monoscopic party lens, then you'll be able to actually analyze the entire issue yourself without getting mad that someone else has to spit the facts at you and make you feel like an idiot.

There was likely no actual organized conspiracy by Democrats to "rig" the election. Harris wasn't sitting around a room with lieutenants and directing them to have underlings dump cases of fraudulent ballots at voting places (I use Harris as an example because everyone here know that Joey can't even handle something as simple as that). What did happen, however, is that Democrats and mainstream media (controlled by Democrats from the top-down), have unilaterally been waging a psychological operation against the average American. When your favorite celebrities come on television in an ad for PAWS or ASPCA and show you pictures of abused dogs, you want to donate to those organizations. When those same celebrities who are shaking their asses and are giving Satan lapdances come on television, social media, and the news to convince you that you must vote because "you" need to vote out "the bigots" (a word they don't even know the true definition of), then they are trying to sway you into "their" direction by using their undue influence. Then you have people like Madonna dreaming about blowing up the White House. Voting for someone is no longer based on facts, it's all based on feelings that you as a voter don't even know why you're actually feeling. You voted for Biden because you "don't like Trump?" Why? What is it that don't you like about him that has actually negatively affected the direction of the country? You voted for Trump because you don't like Biden? Again, why?

All these l1btards that believe that out of 150 million votes that no one decided to dump a few thousand ballots here and there is an idiot. Of course there was voter fraud, and statistics would argue that because this election had the most number voters ever, it also had the largest volume of confirmable fraud ever. In addition to this, it's indisputable that Democrats constantly argue against voter rights protections and the like. In my own state of NJ illegal immigrants are now allowed to obtain driver's licenses with only foreign documentation. Our voting application process allows you to use only a DL number in lieu of an SSN to vote, thereby allowing illegal immigrants to cast ballots. It's impossible that state senators and congressmen (sorry libs, congresspeople), almost all of whom are learned attorneys, allowed that to pass by accident. It's one example among many hundreds that I can recite.

If you can't see that the majority of Democrats have been skillfully social engineering the majority of the population for a number of years now, I'm not sure anyone can save you. I want you libs to do your homework and just flip to CNN, read the headline whatever it may be, and analyze how even those headlines are written to influence you. "EXPLOSIVE INTERVIEW WITH FMR ATTY COHEN, TEARING INTO TRUMP AND SHADY FINANCES". Like come on people, let's all trust Michael Cohen, a rat, to tell us the unbiased truth.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
You want to denigrate my dad’s service to the church and community?

I thought you said your dad taught you something. Maybe not the right things.
Well your church dad didn't teach you that much. Didn't he work for God? Smh. I'd bet you think the week starts on Monday.

It will be fine

If anyone here would actually open up their minds to viewing the entire situation in both a subjective and objective manner and not through a monoscopic party lens, then you'll be able to actually analyze the entire issue yourself without getting mad that someone else has to spit the facts at you and make you feel like an idiot.

There was likely no actual organized conspiracy by Democrats to "rig" the election. Harris wasn't sitting around a room with lieutenants and directing them to have underlings dump cases of fraudulent ballots at voting places (I use Harris as an example because everyone here know that Joey can't even handle something as simple as that). What did happen, however, is that Democrats and mainstream media (controlled by Democrats from the top-down), have unilaterally been waging a psychological operation against the average American. When your favorite celebrities come on television in an ad for PAWS or ASPCA and show you pictures of abused dogs, you want to donate to those organizations. When those same celebrities who are shaking their asses and are giving Satan lapdances come on television, social media, and the news to convince you that you must vote because "you" need to vote out "the bigots" (a word they don't even know the true definition of), then they are trying to sway you into "their" direction by using their undue influence. Then you have people like Madonna dreaming about blowing up the White House. Voting for someone is no longer based on facts, it's all based on feelings that you as a voter don't even know why you're actually feeling. You voted for Biden because you "don't like Trump?" Why? What is it that don't you like about him that has actually negatively affected the direction of the country? You voted for Trump because you don't like Biden? Again, why?

All these l1btards that believe that out of 150 million votes that no one decided to dump a few thousand ballots here and there is an idiot. Of course there was voter fraud, and statistics would argue that because this election had the most number voters ever, it also had the largest volume of confirmable fraud ever. In addition to this, it's indisputable that Democrats constantly argue against voter rights protections and the like. In my own state of NJ illegal immigrants are now allowed to obtain driver's licenses with only foreign documentation. Our voting application process allows you to use only a DL number in lieu of an SSN to vote, thereby allowing illegal immigrants to cast ballots. It's impossible that state senators and congressmen (sorry libs, congresspeople), almost all of whom are learned attorneys, allowed that to pass by accident. It's one example among many hundreds that I can recite.

If you can't see that the majority of Democrats have been skillfully social engineering the majority of the population for a number of years now, I'm not sure anyone can save you. I want you libs to do your homework and just flip to CNN, read the headline whatever it may be, and analyze how even those headlines are written to influence you. "EXPLOSIVE INTERVIEW WITH FMR ATTY COHEN, TEARING INTO TRUMP AND SHADY FINANCES". Like come on people, let's all trust Michael Cohen, a rat, to tell us the unbiased truth.
87DC9C04-DECA-4F29-B52D-6E78AB8FC119.jpeg

wilberforce15

CNN did a special this past weekend that tries to humanize the January 6 attackers. They could've tried to humanize the staffers and everybody who feared for their lives in that building, but...

I guess pro-insurrectionists that watch CNN also buy dish soap and prescription drugs.
Wait, you think there was an insurrection? And that CNN is sympathetic with them?

lol

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

You didn't read the time magazine article that outlined the organized effort to rig the election?

nkm

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/

noun

“a violent uprising against an authority or government”

Does that help some of you guys?
Does this mean that someone is finally admitting that a number of BLM and Antifa activists are insurrectionists?

The Driver

I drive.
Does this mean that someone is finally admitting that a number of BLM and Antifa activists are insurrectionists?
Nobody I ever spoke to before has mentioned this to me personally and I’ve never responded to anyone’s questions about this. But yes, I am open to the idea that any violent attack on government could be considered insurrectionist in nature. Burning down a Wendy’s doesn’t count.

nkm

Who tried to take over the building?

Who tried to take over the government?

You think these guys tried an insurrection and didn't even shoot anyone?

What kind of insurrection is that? lol
I really hate to see that many Americans have lost touch with reality and history; pretty much every government ever has had an insurrection against it at one point or another. If people really believe that the Capitol riot was an attempted insurrection or coup, they should head over to Venezuela or crack open an American history book.