Storming the Capitol

bbsam

Staff member
Don't need to prosecute under RICO to impeach. Again, if the tables were turned you would not be responding the same way. This situation is unprecedented, so the remedy might also be unprecedented. Who knows what the future will bring? I wouldn't get to comfortable with the idea of this being the perfect crime.
If the tables were turned, the fact would remain. There is no constitutional provision to negate a certified election.

I had a running invitation up to the inauguration. One of the guys at the soccer club kept insisting Trump would be sworn in for his second term. I kept inviting him out to lunch to watch the festivities. I would buy. He could choose the restaurant. Could bring his whole family if he wanted.

He never did take me up on it.

At least with your scenario, there is no set schedule. You’ll be able to hang on to this one through all of President Harris’ years.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
If the tables were turned, the fact would remain. There is no constitutional provision to negate a certified election.

I had a running invitation up to the inauguration. One of the guys at the soccer club kept insisting Trump would be sworn in for his second term. I kept inviting him out to lunch to watch the festivities. I would buy. He could choose the restaurant. Could bring his whole family if he wanted.

He never did take me up on it.

At least with your scenario, there is no set schedule. You’ll be able to hang on to this one through all of President Harris’ years.

You mean the few months after the democrats voluntarily 25th amendment Biden in a vain attempt to maintain control over Congress during the midterms, and before the Republicans impeach Harris (after they clean up in the midterms) for the aforementioned reasons.

floridays

Because there is no constitutional remedy to reverse a certified presidential election. I doubt that even impeachment would be possible because the “impeachable conduct” couldn’t conceivably be tied to the individual.
Correct answer on the Constitutional remedy, it does not address it.
Being the dumas I am, I'd look to state remedies, not for the presidential but the down ballot races.
Just thinking like a democrat.

floridays

So the most we can hope for when Biden is proven to be the illegitimate president is an asterisk next to his name? That doesn't sound like an acceptable option. That's like saying it's ok to cheat in an election as long as all avenues to challenge it are blocked until after you are sworn in. If this were flipped Democrats would be having their terrorist armies burning more cities to the ground. I mean, they are anyway, but they would probably be doing it with more gusto.
No, they would burn the whole damn country down.
Exactly why do you think no court wanted to hear any pleading?
Essentially the US is under mob rule.

I said this before it happened. It's here, look it up. I don't know :poop: but I know what I know.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
No, they would burn the whole damn country down.
Exactly why do you think no court wanted to hear any pleading?
Essentially the US is under mob rule.

I said this before it happened. It's here, look it up. I don't know :poop: but I know what I know.

That's why I brought up RICO prosecution.
It's evident that the Democratic Party, along with their propagandists in big tech and legacy media, are corrupt and actively working against the American people.

floridays

At some point people realize how incredibly absurd their scenarios are. Perhaps you’re not there yet.

why do you think January 6th was such an important date? Because beyond that, the election was over. Joe Biden would be sworn in.

But that doesn’t mean the imagination can’t go on into the great beyond, does it.

Just curious, how long does a RICO prosecution take? I’m guessing in this scenario it would all be wrapped up in about 10 days?
Is Jan 6th a rubberstamp?
Why the worry on Jan 6th?
Yeah, it ain't the Socratic method that pissed you off a long time ago, it's just asking questions.

Give some answers.

floridays

That's why I brought up RICO prosecution.
It's evident that the Democratic Party, along with their propagandists in big tech and legacy media, are corrupt and actively working against the American people.
No RICO, they know their party is made up of all indigents and always democrats, the underserved masses, so to speak (ignorant takers). It all leads to Marxism, the rich clowns at the top retain theirs.

Only thing you can hope for is blue states stay blue, and the rigged states return.
It's bleak, I have no hope. I won't give up though.
Democrats are bastards,.

Someone take me on. I'll tell you why.

It's the tuff guy @bbsam, I don't back down from a conviction I hold.
What reprobate demonination did your dad retire from?

bbsam

Staff member
No RICO, they know their party is made up of all indigents and always democrats, the underserved masses, so to speak (ignorant takers). It all leads to Marxism, the rich clowns at the top retain theirs.

Only thing you can hope for is blue states stay blue, and the rigged states return.
It's bleak, I have no hope. I won't give up though.
Democrats are bastards,.

Someone take me on. I'll tell you why.

It's the tuff guy @bbsam, I don't back down from a conviction I hold.
What reprobate demonination did your dad retire from?
You want to denigrate my dad’s service to the church and community?

I thought you said your dad taught you something. Maybe not the right things.

The Driver

I drive.
Wisconsin michigan Georgia trump won.

They actually have photos of doors open that lock automatically that were not damaged so how would a door thats controlled get open. By someone inside that wanted the retards to break the law and the fools fell for it. They were let in but they still broke the law by entering so sucks for them joe cheated fair and square 4 more years try again
Then let's have an independent commission get to the bottom of it! Goddamnit! You people amaze me!

The Driver

I drive.
I actually think Biden should just appoint a presidential commission to look into it since republicans in congress don’t want to.
I couldn't give a damn what the political beliefs are of the commission as long as they are completely independent under the law and professional and run down every lead in good faith. Because failing to do so puts us at risk for more attacks like this one. And that includes far-leftist attacks on our government down the road. Learning everything we can about contacts, motivation, tactics, communications, etc. is paramount to doing what we can to stop this crap. But I'd prefer both sides of the aisle to have input so that everyone understands each other. But that dream is dead and we're vulnerable again, longterm.

bbsam

Staff member
I couldn't give a damn what the political beliefs are of the commission as long as they are completely independent under the law and professional and run down every lead in good faith. Because failing to do so puts us at risk for more attacks like this one. And that includes far-leftist attacks on our government down the road. Learning everything we can about contacts, motivation, tactics, communications, etc. is paramount to doing what we can to stop this crap. But I'd prefer both sides of the aisle to have input so that everyone understands each other. But that dream is dead and we're vulnerable again, longterm.
Objectivity wouldn’t matter. The court challenges prove that.

The Driver

I drive.
CNN did a special this past weekend that tries to humanize the January 6 attackers. They could've tried to humanize the staffers and everybody who feared for their lives in that building, but...

I guess pro-insurrectionists that watch CNN also buy dish soap and prescription drugs.