Storming the Capitol

It will be fine

This is a dumb comment; there's a number of times throughout our history where we've had worse days (or years) as a nation compared to the Capitol riot. The Civil War, the OKC bombing, 9/11, Snowden leaks, CIA torture revelations, etc. There were only very isolated incidents of violence, no one actually attempted to kill Nancy Pelosi, no one tried starting a revolutionary war, almost everyone left peacefully, etc. It was a demonstration as American as any other.
We’ve never had the loser of an election direct his followers to attack the seat of government. The peaceful transition of power was something our nation took pride in.

nkm

Optimistically pessimistic
We’ve never had the loser of an election direct his followers to attack the seat of government. The peaceful transition of power was something our nation took pride in.
Please show me exactly where Trump gave direction to anyone to storm the Capitol. Thanks. Oh, I'm sorry, you must have forgotten about the riots when Trump got elected. And, no, the peaceful transition of power is not something "our nation took pride in" by default -- take a look at the reasons behind the Revolutionary War. This country was founded on such principles; if you don't agree with the reasons behind the Capitol riot that is totally fine, please continue to burn down federal buildings in Portland and light random cars on fire. And don't forget to lift those new Jordans from the Nike Store and a loaf of bread from Kroger while you're at it.

The Driver

I drive.
This is a dumb comment; there's a number of times throughout our history where we've had worse days (or years) as a nation compared to the Capitol riot. The Civil War, the OKC bombing, 9/11, Snowden leaks, CIA torture revelations, etc. There were only very isolated incidents of violence, no one actually attempted to kill Nancy Pelosi, no one tried starting a revolutionary war, almost everyone left peacefully, etc. It was a demonstration as American as any other.
During the Civil War we were already two nations.

The Driver

I drive.
Please show me exactly where Trump gave direction to anyone to storm the Capitol. Thanks. Oh, I'm sorry, you must have forgotten about the riots when Trump got elected. And, no, the peaceful transition of power is not something "our nation took pride in" by default -- take a look at the reasons behind the Revolutionary War. This country was founded on such principles; if you don't agree with the reasons behind the Capitol riot that is totally fine, please continue to burn down federal buildings in Portland and light random cars on fire. And don't forget to lift those new Jordans from the Nike Store and a loaf of bread from Kroger while you're at it.
“If you don’t fight like hell, you won’t have a country anymore.”

He knew what he was doing. Roger Stone knew what he was doing, too.

nkm

During the Civil War we were already two nations.
Pointing this out is completely irrelevant to the point I was trying to make. My point was that, yes, that second nation you speak of decided to wage years-long bloody war against the other because of their disagreements on the economics of slavery and for political power -- which is a much larger scale of insurrection than some people sitting inside of Nancy Pelosi's office with their feet on the desk.

nkm

“If you don’t fight like hell, you won’t have a country anymore.”

He knew what he was doing. Roger Stone knew what he was doing, too.
Roger Stone is crazy, I have been listening to him on and off for years. But there's a lot of truth to the words that Trump said. However one wants to interpret it is up to them. Similar words could have been said to Antifa or BLM "activists" (by, uh, maybe Maxine Waters) and I'm sure it would encourage them to continue taking over some more cities as well (oh wait it did). It's all about weighing the reason(s) behind such insurrection against the benefits and downfalls of the actions the group is trying to take and getting the outcome that is best for the country as a whole.

It will be fine

It’s very to dismiss your defense of the insurrection when all you have is whataboutism. Washington could have held power until death, he handed it over as an example. It was a source of pride for our democracy, it’s a shame you don’t see that.

If anyone here would actually open up their minds to viewing the entire situation in both a subjective and objective manner and not through a monoscopic party lens, then you'll be able to actually analyze the entire issue yourself without getting mad that someone else has to spit the facts at you and make you feel like an idiot.

There was likely no actual organized conspiracy by Democrats to "rig" the election. Harris wasn't sitting around a room with lieutenants and directing them to have underlings dump cases of fraudulent ballots at voting places (I use Harris as an example because everyone here know that Joey can't even handle something as simple as that). What did happen, however, is that Democrats and mainstream media (controlled by Democrats from the top-down), have unilaterally been waging a psychological operation against the average American. When your favorite celebrities come on television in an ad for PAWS or ASPCA and show you pictures of abused dogs, you want to donate to those organizations. When those same celebrities who are shaking their asses and are giving Satan lapdances come on television, social media, and the news to convince you that you must vote because "you" need to vote out "the bigots" (a word they don't even know the true definition of), then they are trying to sway you into "their" direction by using their undue influence. Then you have people like Madonna dreaming about blowing up the White House. Voting for someone is no longer based on facts, it's all based on feelings that you as a voter don't even know why you're actually feeling. You voted for Biden because you "don't like Trump?" Why? What is it that don't you like about him that has actually negatively affected the direction of the country? You voted for Trump because you don't like Biden? Again, why?

All these l1btards that believe that out of 150 million votes that no one decided to dump a few thousand ballots here and there is an idiot. Of course there was voter fraud, and statistics would argue that because this election had the most number voters ever, it also had the largest volume of confirmable fraud ever. In addition to this, it's indisputable that Democrats constantly argue against voter rights protections and the like. In my own state of NJ illegal immigrants are now allowed to obtain driver's licenses with only foreign documentation. Our voting application process allows you to use only a DL number in lieu of an SSN to vote, thereby allowing illegal immigrants to cast ballots. It's impossible that state senators and congressmen (sorry libs, congresspeople), almost all of whom are learned attorneys, allowed that to pass by accident. It's one example among many hundreds that I can recite.

If you can't see that the majority of Democrats have been skillfully social engineering the majority of the population for a number of years now, I'm not sure anyone can save you. I want you libs to do your homework and just flip to CNN, read the headline whatever it may be, and analyze how even those headlines are written to influence you. "EXPLOSIVE INTERVIEW WITH FMR ATTY COHEN, TEARING INTO TRUMP AND SHADY FINANCES". Like come on people, let's all trust Michael Cohen, a rat, to tell us the unbiased truth.
Strange New Jersey asks for a SSN to register to vote….. What are you smokin?

newfie

It’s very to dismiss your defense of the insurrection when all you have is whataboutism. Washington could have held power until death, he handed it over as an example. It was a source of pride for our democracy, it’s a shame you don’t see that.
go to the capital and protest peacefully

Nothing as strong as you are smoking. Look here at #7. An SSN is only required if you do not have a DL. To obtain a DL in NJ, you are no longer required to submit an SSN as of last month, foreign documentation can be used.
for May 1st, 2021 and onwards if you have an ITIN or are willing to obtain the Social Security Administration (SSA) ineligibility letter. Starting around June 1st, individuals will have the option to apply with an affidavitattesting to their ineligibility for an SSN instead of using an ITIN or SSA letter.

when using your license they can see if you are eligible to vote and confirm your residency.