Storming the Capitol

The Driver

I drive.
  1. The insurrectionists at the Capitol tried to interrupt the peaceful transfer of power. They did, even for a few hours. It was an attack. Their lack of success at completely changing the course of events does not nullify the fact that this mob attacked the seat of government and interrupted the peaceful transfer of power of a duly-elected president.

2. Joe Biden won the election fair and square.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE

Box Ox

“So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we’re going to the Capitol“
😂😂😂

"And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

And I say this despite all that’s happened. The best is yet to come.

So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we’re going to the Capitol, and we’re going to try and give.

The Democrats are hopeless, they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don’t need any of our help. We’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

I want to thank you all. God bless you and God Bless America.

Thank you all for being here. This is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you."

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
"And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we’re going to the Capitol, and we’re going to try and give.

The Democrats are hopeless, they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don’t need any of our help. We’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

Thank you all for being here. This is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you."
Love your edited version. Smh at the stupidity.

Box Ox

“So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we’re going to the Capitol“
😂😂😂

Love your edited version. Smh at the stupidity.

Edited version? It’s a direct copy and paste from the AP transcript @Netsua 3:16 linked. I didn’t move or change a single thing.