Storming the Capitol

floridays

I'm not a registered Democrat and I've always condemned the actions of the hard left. I *ing despise the hard left. I despise the communist Chinese regime too.

Today might be what the Chinese will be pointing to for years to come.
I know what you are.
I'm not a registered Democrat and I've always condemned the actions of the hard left.
You vote for them, you condone the parties actions.

Not a good time to wash your hands.

newfie

LMAO.

I'm trying?
Buddy, I'm as conservative as they come.

This isn't fighting. This is being a POS thug.
our politicians need a wake up call they've been sitting around with their thumbs up their freaking rear ends for years now playing all these political fold and retreat games at some point somebody's going to stand up and say there's something screwed up here and we need to come together as one and look into it and figure out what the heck happened

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
our politicians need a wake up call they've been sitting around with their thumbs up their freaking rear ends for years now playing all these political fold and retreat games at some point somebody's going to stand up and say there's something screwed up here and we need to come together as one and look into it and figure out what the heck happened
To summarize your argument, the ends justify the means.

I will never agree with that.

newfie

Thank *ing God I voted for Biden over Trump because I'd be throwing up right now if I'd voted for Trump and what's going on in DC right now.
That's because you're a pusillanimous That's expected that you'll either piss your pants or throw up

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Like that kid in Kenosha?

LOL Such drama queens!
You’re nothing but a pusillanimous whiny ass!
Thanks. I'm not alone.
1609965306122.png

newfie

To summarize your argument, the ends justify the means.

I will never agree with that.
To summarize my argument. Republicans have rolled over for years and taken it on the other cheek. This time they need to actually throw a good ass old fashioned conniption fit and let people know they're pissed off that they got screwed and that's what they're doing

vantexan

Mitch McConnell stood up and essentially told you there is no evidence of widespread cheating and to stick it up your asses before the seditionist thugs moved on the Capitol Building. Congratulations on hating democracy.

Gee, I guess there were no Republicans getting rich in the Swamp. They're all high minded Constitutionalists who the Democrats have the highest regard and respect for, and treat them with the utmost dignity. One has to go no further than this forum to see examples. The high praise is embarrassingly sweet. As shucks Democrats, you go take care of the country. It, and dare I say the entire world, deserves your guidance. As the Chinese say, may you live in interesting times. And you'll be hearing a lot more from them I'm guessing.