Storming the Capitol

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So go to court. Build a case. Make your point.
Expose the truth.

You think *anyone* is getting convinced because of these idiots?
We just lost the entire middle who might believe there was funny business at the polls.

The courts refuse to hear the cases. The ones they do, they dismiss, not because there's no evidence, but because It's "too late" to do anything about it. Should have sued before the election, when the case would have been thrown out for no standing. Congress didn't have any intention of doing the right thing. What other recourse would you recommend?

PT Car Washer

To summarize my argument. Republicans have rolled over for years and taken it on the other cheek. This time they need to actually throw a good ass old fashioned conniption fit and let people know they're pissed off that they got screwed and that's what they're doing
The Republicans in Congress are condemning trump and the radicals rioting in DC.

newfie

I'm a fan of democracy who feels sick watching this. That doesn't make me a pusillanimous. That makes me an actual patriot.
you liberals act like you think you only have the right to protest and to throw a conniption fit well guess what Trump supporters have that right to

Re-Raise

I enjoy how stupid the Trump supporters sound when they are being interviewed..on Fox News!

They even hate Fox News now

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Square me with the integrity part.
You know. The whole breaking laws, and trying to enforce my will on the masses via force?

The results say we lost.
Was it crooked?
Probably.

But can you imagine your reaction if the election was reversed?
If there had been a red wave, and Democrats were screaming about cheating, and rioting?

You'd be calling for them to be shot where they stand.
I'd like to hold everyone to the same standard.

bacha29

Chumps probably in his bunker.
View attachment 323731
The guy in this photo started this. The ongoing action is without question a political coup attempt. An action designed to halt the certification of a presidential election that Trump lost. There is simply no way that Donald Trump can fly away scot free on 1-20 . Perhaps why he hasn't acted to this point is because he is more focused on finding a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty.