Storming the Capitol

floridays

You know. The whole breaking laws, and trying to enforce my will on the masses via force?

The results say we lost.
Was it crooked?
Probably.

But can you imagine your reaction if the election was reversed?
If there had been a red wave, and Democrats were screaming about cheating, and rioting?

You'd be calling for them to be shot where they stand.
I'd like to hold everyone to the same standard.
I can win any game I'm participating in if I can change the rules to my benefit on the fly.

Period.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The guy in this photo started this. The ongoing action is without question a political coup attempt. An action designed to halt the certification of a presidential election that Trump lost. There is simply no way that Donald Trump can fly away scot free on 1-20 . Perhaps why he hasn't acted to this point is because he is more focused on finding a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty.
So was the impeachment you dumb:butt:!

newfie

The courts refuse to hear the cases. The ones they do, they dismiss, not because there's no evidence, but because It's "too late" to do anything about it. Should have sued before the election, when the case would have been thrown out for no standing. Congress didn't have any intention of doing the right thing. What other recourse would you recommend?
Courts made a lot of excuses why they didn't want to hear any of the evidence. Evidence not heard is justice denied

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1609966021289.jpeg

🧔✊

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
lol there are Qanon people on twitter actually saying the people who stormed the capitol are antifa dressed as trump supporters smh

vantexan

I would sooner lose my country and keep my integrity than to stoop to what is happening in the Capitol.
What exactly do you think civil war looks like? If we aren't careful we will lose this country, and it could get a lot worse. All because one party was willing to do just about anything to win an election, and that wasn't the Republicans. And Democrats have been priming this anger for 4+ years with their lies and machinations. Democrats' chickens have come home to roost.

newfie

The guy in this photo started this. The ongoing action is without question a political coup attempt. An action designed to halt the certification of a presidential election that Trump lost. There is simply no way that Donald Trump can fly away scot free on 1-20 . Perhaps why he hasn't acted to this point is because he is more focused on finding a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty.
You guys are really overdoing the drama queen bit