Storming the Capitol

vantexan

The Democrats are probably looking pretty *ing good to a lot more moderates right now.
Democrats are on video denying there were Antifa and BLM riots last summer. As usual Dems will deny any wrong doing while making political hay out of this. When exactly was the last time there a conservative riot in the U.S.?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I would categorize myself as one of the upset, absolutely.

Is the game rigged?
Yep. Little doubt.

But there is a difference between being upset, and going and rioting.

Again, I ask, when all other avenues of recourse have been denied to you, what else do you do? I'm not in the position to see what's going on right now, but gathering in protest is not rioting. If that crowd wanted to raze DC, I don't think much could be done to stop them. If a small percentage of people get out of hand at a protest, that's not exactly a disgraceful display.

vantexan

Again, I ask, when all other avenues of recourse have been denied to you, what else do you do? I'm not in the position to see what's going on right now, but gathering in protest is not rioting. If that crowd wanted to raze DC, I don't think much could be done to stop them. If a small percentage of people get out of hand at a protest, that's not exactly a disgraceful display.
It is sending a clear message that if Democrats intend to pack SCOTUS, create two new states, give citizenship to millions of illegals, and take down the border wall, among other things, there will be repercussions.

newfie

Go ahead and choose violence.

But this is where we part ways, then.
It's a peaceful protest The biggest issue that I see is what protesters have trespassed into the Capitol building and my question would be is what makes that trespassing because they are voters and taxpayers and they pay for that building they pay for what goes on inside that building so why is it really a act of violence for them to walk in there and want to see what's actually going on

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
We have not succeeded. That does not mean that all other options have been denied.

floridays

Your Vice President is calling this a violent and destructive attack on the US Capitol. Congratulations to Trump's anti-democratic forces.
I've disagreed with Trump on many things, why should it be any different with Pence?

We didn't start the fire.

The best solution currently is the one that Cruz offered and ten others signed on to.

Fact is, your side will not allow it, I know exactly why.