Storming the Capitol

Uh, you yourself said that your Trump Derangement Syndrome had changed you into a Democrat, so I'm not sure what I have to do with it.
Weird, I must have imagined you calling me a democrap. Because I was responding to your democrap comment. But then I clarified in the post you half quoted. I do not vote for trashy behavior.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Who was the most treasonous? The Duck Dynasty guy or the Viking dude?
This wasn't treason. It was a hundred idiots who went a little too far.
The other 10,000 did nothing but march peacefully.
Yet many of those who stayed out of the building are losing their jobs just because they were there.

Box Ox

" I find it curious that Trump effectively named a domestic movement a terrorist organization just days before multiple Trump associates attempted to blame Antifa for the riot at the Capitol."
137083878_10219301739599394_9030867594559494194_n.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The destruction of the Capitol brings up a serious question,
after all those who desecrated it how could it be used as a viewing place again ?

Would Nancy Pelosi want her body on display in such a place ?

Box Ox

Wow. Lots of charges for seventy people and soon for hundreds of people. Some of them very serious. The FBI is really taking the insurrection seriously judging by its press conference going on right now.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
There has been a call for a boycott of a grocery store because the former CEO (retired) took a photo of himself on the public street outside of the building.
No photos that he ever went inside.
Guilty by association

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The Constitution is the contract under which the people consent to themselves being governed. When the people who swore oaths to uphold and defend the constitution treat it, instead, like a piece of garbage to be dismissed at their whim, those are the traitors and the enemy of the people.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Wow. Lots of charges for seventy people and soon for hundreds of people. Some of them very serious. The FBI is really taking the insurrection seriously judging by its press conference going on right now.
Given the past corruption of the FBI, a good lawyer can squash them easily.
The man carrying the southern style flag was identified by the FBI but they got it wrong.
They charged another innocent man for a crime he did not commit.
Reminds me of the Boston shooting; the FBI knew who did it ( one of their informants ) but decided to charge , convict 4 men and keep them in prison for life. { Bob Mueller was part of this cover-up }
One had solid alibi , he was in Florida at the time of the murder.

Box Ox

When the people who swore oaths to uphold and defend the constitution treat it, instead, like a piece of garbage to be dismissed at their whim, those are the traitors and the enemy of the people.
They've only failed to uphold and defend the constitution in the minds of the Trumpees who believe their sick, sociopathic God Emperor's blatantly false lies. Which is why the FBI is currently pursuing the Trumpees who acted on those lies when they attacked a joint session of Congress last week.