Storming the Capitol

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I found the DOJ's comments interesting. They plan on charging all participants they can identify ( inside and out) with criminal trespassing as a means to open up their lives to further investigate internet usage, purchases and travel. He said if you were there expect a knock on your door eventually.
I was there, come and get me.
I want my day in federal court.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
wearing a government issued gas mask
Screenshot_20210107-021812_Chrome.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I found the DOJ's comments interesting. They plan on charging all participants they can identify ( inside and out) with criminal trespassing as a means to open up their lives to further investigate internet usage, purchases and travel. He said if you were there expect a knock on your door eventually.
That’s scary.

trickpony1

Wow. Lots of charges for seventy people and soon for hundreds of people. Some of them very serious. The FBI is really taking the insurrection seriously judging by its press conference going on right now.
It's amazing the FBI will exert such time and effort pursuing these criminals but they can't figure out who is bankrolling Antifa and BLM?

The FBI also can't figure out how government officials become filthy wealthy far beyond what their salary allows but they can imprison Martha Stewart for similar acts?

Box Ox

Liz Cheney, No. 3 House Republican, to vote to impeach Trump

"Wyoming Republican Rep. Liz Cheney, the party's third-ranking House leader, announced on Tuesday that she will vote to impeach President Donald Trump, becoming the highest-ranking official from her party to support charging and removing him from office following the Trump-incited riot at the Capitol last week.

In a statement, Cheney, a staunch conservative, said Trump was responsible for the death and destruction that day.

"The President of the United States summoned this mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack. Everything that followed was his doing. None of this would have happened without the President," said Cheney. "The President could have immediately and forcefully intervened to stop the violence. He did not."

"There has never been a greater betrayal by a President of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution," she added."

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It's amazing the FBI will exert such time and effort pursuing these criminals but they can't figure out who is bankrolling Antifa and BLM?

The FBI also can't figure out how government officials become filthy wealthy far beyond what their salary allows but they can imprison Martha Stewart for similar acts?
FBI - Boston today released a statement and offered a $30,000 reward for crime that took place 30 years ago.
And they know who did it, they just can't find him.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Just heard that McConnell is supporting the impeachment of Trump!

McConnell furious with president, supports move to initiate impeachment proceedings

It is unclear how McConnell would vote in an impeachment trial, should House Democrats vote to impeach Trump.
One source told Fox News that McConnell has not made up his mind about what to do about impeachment, and does not see this as a partisan exercise like the previous impeachment effort against Trump.

Another source told Fox News that McConnell told associates that impeachment will help rid the Republican Party of Trump and his movement.

Meanwhile, President Trump acknowledged that he bears some blame for the Capitol riot last week during a conversation with House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy, who relayed the president’s sentiment on a call Monday with the House GOP Conference.

Last edited: