Storming the Capitol

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Only time will tell whether Trump was the worst President or not. Biden on the other hand, he jumped out of the gate as the worst President ever. We’re all so screwed at this point that who knows if our country will last until the end of his term. Trump did his best to do good things for our country. Did he succeed at everything, no, but he tried. Biden has not only been trying, but he’s been succeeding in running our country into the ground. He doesn’t give two craps about this country.

Trump wasn't the worst President in the last 20 years. He's just not establishment, so the media, administrative state employees, intelligence, military, every democrat and half the republicans were all actively working to undermine him. The fact that he was able to accomplish anything at all under those circumstances is all the proof that I need that he was probably one of the best presidents in history. I didn't really like him on TV, and his personality didn't change any once he campaigned and became President. I think he could have done so much better if he wasn't quite so much of an ass, if he didn't trust the wrong people, and if the rest of the government weren't so hopelessly corrupt.

Box Ox

Just spotted this on YouTube.

"Four Hours At The Capitol, a harrowing and immersive chronicle of the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, features never-before-seen footage and vivid first-hand accounts from lawmakers, staffers, police officers, protesters, and rioters who stormed the Capitol building. The HBO Original documentary premieres October 20 at 9PM on HBO Max."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just spotted this on YouTube.

"Four Hours At The Capitol, a harrowing and immersive chronicle of the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, features never-before-seen footage and vivid first-hand accounts from lawmakers, staffers, police officers, protesters, and rioters who stormed the Capitol building. The HBO Original documentary premieres October 20 at 9PM on HBO Max."

Hi let's hide thousands of hours of surveillance footage from the public so we can edit it and release our own propaganda videos.

SMH. Sick leftists.

rickyb

Trump wasn't the worst President in the last 20 years. He's just not establishment, so the media, administrative state employees, intelligence, military, every democrat and half the republicans were all actively working to undermine him. The fact that he was able to accomplish anything at all under those circumstances is all the proof that I need that he was probably one of the best presidents in history. I didn't really like him on TV, and his personality didn't change any once he campaigned and became President. I think he could have done so much better if he wasn't quite so much of an ass, if he didn't trust the wrong people, and if the rest of the government weren't so hopelessly corrupt.
I agree with 2nd sentence