Strange Delivery...

Closed Loop billing will kick in. If a 1Z is delivered, the billing system reconciles and bills automatically based on PLD submitted and if that is not available based on the postal code of the shipping location of the UPS Account number within the 1Z and average historical data of the shipper.
OK, now, was Drewed right or wrong? LOL, I have no idea what you just typed.
I have been told that when a package is scanned at pickup or the end of day is scanned, or even if the package is an internet shipment the shippers info is then in the system so if you track the package before it gets back to the building it reads " Shipper info received". Then when the package is delivered the billing cycle begins to charge the shipper.

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
Let me give you a perfect example of what BH and Trpl were talking about. I deliver/pickup the bookstore at our local SUNY college. I had a pkg being sent out NDA SVR going 2 streets away from the bookstore. This was sent out last Friday, which means they would not have received until today, probably during the afternoon. The student could have walked there and received it faster! I brought this to their attention and they agreed but told me that the student requested it be sent this way and was paying the shipping so we sent it on its way. (I actually ended up delivering it the same day as I was driving right by there and I figured she may need it for the weekend.)

quote]

I have a printer that does alot of work for the local area.Many times over my 22 years I have picked up and later delivered the same pkg.No 1 has ever said this was wrong.Also once a pkg is in the system billing will pickup on it.Even if it takes 3 months they will catch it.UPS doesn't lose money.