Strange Sight

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
On a delivery this afternoon I noticed another package driver waiting at a stoplight in his truck. What made me look twice before he drove off was that we was wearing a red polo shirt with (I swear) a UPS logo above the front pocket!

What is this?? Some kind of new summer wear I don't know about?? And what's with the red??? Last thing we want to look like is those idiots at Dead Head Losers! (DHL)

Anyone knows about this new "uniform"?

rushfan

It must be UPS Express. It's a new pilot program in a few cities. We haven't painted the cars yet. NDA and Express will be red, SDA will be Blue, TDS will be Orange, Groundtrack (if you remember that) will be Purple, Consignee billing will be Green. Hundredweight will be black. Feeder will be the colors of the rainbow. We are subdividing our company to separate segments.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
It must be UPS Express. It's a new pilot program in a few cities. We haven't painted the cars yet. NDA and Express will be red, SDA will be Blue, TDS will be Orange, Groundtrack (if you remember that) will be Purple, Consignee billing will be Green. Hundredweight will be black. Feeder will be the colors of the rainbow. We are subdividing our company to separate segments.

That seems to work at Fedex!