Strange things we do as drivers?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Sometimes in the winter my reverse lights will get so caked up with frozen mud that they no longer emit any visible light at night. If this happens out in the middle of nowhere and there is no hot water available...I will melt/wash the frozen mud off by peeing on them. You gotta do what you gotta do....

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
On my own time, when out in public, I feel like I should use a bathroom whether I need to or not because Ive gotten into the habit on my rural route where they are few and far between.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I'd be better off peeing in the back of a package car. The bathrooms aren't even safe where I work.
image.jpg

image.jpg

ten percenter

Does anybody know how the process works as a 10 percenter. Do you have to ve off a certain amount of days before you can file for Unemployment

Seniority last guy

pocahontas7979

Pocahontas7979
i talk to myself a lot. Mostly about planning my next section. A few "choice" words can come out here and there.

Then I look to my left and someone is at the bus stop and probably heard every word I said.

I worry about this a lot! Theres always someone standing outside when you don't want them to be-- but never there when you want them to be.

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
I teach all the new receptionists to speak their names into the diad pen. It usually takes a couple of times for the diad's voice recognition to "hear" them and they usually need to speak much louder. Always good for :censored2:s and giggles, especially when there are people in the lobbies.

nayrsiem

I find myself trying to get the doors on random buildings to open by holding down the button on my friend.o.b. It doesn't seem to work.

Sparkey86

Here's my new routine
Hold Diad up to customers head and say" due to Ebola we now need to scan your temp. I can do it this way (scan) or ( I pull stylus out) or we can do it the "other way"... Laughs all around! Enjoy

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Whenl my wife calls me on the route I refuse to tell her if I am having a good day. Too many times I have said, "Yeah, things a going great and I'll be home early," then the wheels fall off the truck. The closest I'll come to saying I'm having a good day is "Let's not jinx it."

Z

ZQXC

Whenl my wife calls me on the route I refuse to tell her if I am having a good day. Too many times I have said, "Yeah, things a going great and I'll be home early," then the wheels fall off the truck. The closest I'll come to saying I'm having a good day is "Let's not jinx it."

Your wife calls you on the route?