Strange things we do as drivers?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Whenl my wife calls me on the route I refuse to tell her if I am having a good day. Too many times I have said, "Yeah, things a going great and I'll be home early," then the wheels fall off the truck. The closest I'll come to saying I'm having a good day is "Let's not jinx it."
During summer peak...we never jinx it and use the L word to describe the volume. The minute someone says oh it must be light today...the depths of hell open up somewhere in primary and bury us under a sea of retail cardboard. I just assume I won't see sunlight till at least 945...and I'm usually not disappointed. 5 months of peak a year in my center....it never gets old.

Z

ZQXC

Here's my new routine
Hold Diad up to customers head and say" due to Ebola we now need to scan your temp. I can do it this way (scan) or ( I pull stylus out) or we can do it the "other way"... Laughs all around! Enjoy

Better be very selective wit your new routine.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Since we are bussed to work from a remote parking lot i have to add 30 minutes before i get home with an additional 30 if i go and look at new xmas beers.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Maybe she wants to know,what time her boyfriend has to leave??:bigsmile2:
3255766.jpg

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Ya never know....maybe he took out his dentures and......;)
Could be ,he also had a pack of batteries in his pocket, one for his pacemaker. I believe he had anApple Court package too remember those packages , we laughed at those cause you could tell what it was by its shape.

S

selfcancelsignal

Classic trying to open the barn doors on a 700 by clicking the FOB twice. Tech. is good enough these days, it should work. Haha.