Strike 2023

Box Ox

kforte36

I fully support a strike in 2023. Both union and non-union employees where I come from feel like they have been worked like dogs the last three years and we’re tired of it. Meanwhile, the condition of our delivery vehicles, our facility and the technology that UPS pushes on us is disgraceful. The price of our stock is no indication of what is really going on at UPS and the moral of its dedicated employees.
Every driver should support a strike. Our union has no strength if we don't support one and just assume O'Brien is going to give us what we want. He is only one person. We, the drivers, loaders and other members are the union. He is a politician at the end of the day and will say whatever is necessary to its members but hopefully my pessimism proves wrong during the negotiations.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Breaking Points has posted a follow-up video on this today.

Every driver should support a strike. Our union has no strength if we don't support one and just assume O'Brien is going to give us what we want. He is only one person. We, the drivers, loaders and other members are the union. He is a politician at the end of the day and will say whatever is necessary to its members but hopefully my pessimism proves wrong during the negotiations.
"pusillanimous.
I'm likin' the gay, white, spinner thingy on top of the package cars.
When it was hot, we got hot. When it was rainin', we got wet. When it was cold, we got cold. And we liked it!
It's like a coal miner bitchin' about bad top. It's part of what sucks.
It's why they call it a job. There is suffering involved. They don't give the money away." -- A Retired Boomer (From the class that had class)

Last edited:

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
"pusillanimous.
I'm likin' the gay, white, spinner thingy on top of the package cars.
When it was hot, we got hot. When it was rainin', we got wet. When it was cold, we got cold.
It's like a coal miner bitchin' about bad top. It's part of what sucks.
It's why they call it a job. There is suffering involved. They don't give the money away." -- A Retired Boomer (From the class that had class)
K boomer, go away now