Strike 2023

nWo

I think we should try to negotiate a fair contract before striking.

End 22.4s or drastically change the language.
Improve healthcare and pensions.
Address the pt pay scale.

joedirt19

I fully support a strike in 2023. Both union and non-union employees where I come from feel like they have been worked like dogs the last three years and we’re tired of it. Meanwhile, the condition of our delivery vehicles, our facility and the technology that UPS pushes on us is disgraceful. The price of our stock is no indication of what is really going on at UPS and the moral of its dedicated employees.
I fully support a strike in 2023. Both union and non-union employees where I come from feel like they have been worked like dogs the last three years and we’re tired of it. Meanwhile, the condition of our delivery vehicles, our facility and the technology that UPS pushes on us is disgraceful. The price of our stock is no indication of what is really going on at UPS and the moral of its dedicated employees.
50 dollars an hour or strike- max weight for package car package 70lbs. or strike $2500.00 per year Covid back pay if you delivered 1801 hours all 3 years or strike take out language for forced work on holidays or strike - 9.5 penalty is for 2 days per week not 3 days or strike - $100.00 penalty for not honoring a granted 8 hour request or strike-I could go on but you so called union brothers might make me teamster president next term

rod

Retired 22 years
Do let us know how crossing a picket line works out for you. Everyone that crossed in 97 here quit or was fired.
After the strike was over we heard management and everyone else considered them losers and made life very difficult for them. At my old center we didn't have anyone cross over.

allahuakbar

She/Her
The strike in '97. When real men did battle with real men.
Those were the days....
Now it's "I'm so hot" vs. A safe space woke minded center management team that is struggling to use the right pronouns.
Bro you got a $100 vacation for two weeks. You didn’t storm the beaches in Normandy. Relax.

Also it’s not really that hot out.