Study: Middle managers turn to unethical behavior to face unrealistic expectations

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Earth to Tex. It's time to move on. You CAN'T go thru life filled with bitterness and hatred. This is 2017. Breath deep and let it go. Letting something that happened years ago at a job YOU NO LONGER work at eat at you and keep you from sleeping every night because the hate has built up is not healthy.

You keep bringing up things that happened almost 10 years ago and it drives you nuts thinking about it. Must suck being so full of hate and bitterness.
Yet you always seem to enjoy reading every word he says and on regular company hours.

You must have one of the best cakewalk routes in America.

Oldfart

Yet you always seem to enjoy reading every word he says and on regular company hours.

You must have one of the best cakewalk routes in America.
I take plenty of long weekends going to Nascar races. Just got back from Charlotte yesterday and just mellowing on the porch catching up on emails and the mail. I pretty much break up every week into days which results in a bunch of long weekends.

vantexan

Right now, I only see your half of the argument, let the old man be, your life will be so much better, and the forums so much easier to read.
Up to him. I do need to stop a few things, but I doubt you'd be happy if he lied about your posts either and characterized you a certain way.

dezguy

Up to him. I do need to stop a few things, but I doubt you'd be happy if he lied about your posts either and characterized you a certain way.
Do what you want but I wouldn't really be concerned if he lied or characterized me a certain way.

The guy is a charicature. I have seen very little of substance from him, before I put him on ignore. You don't miss much not seeing his posts.

Oldfart

You are correct. I lied when I posted that you have said a number of times that managers lied to you and did you wrong. You now claim you never said that. I was totally wrong. Sorry.

vantexan

You are correct. I lied when I posted that you have said a number of times that managers lied to you and did you wrong. You now claim you never said that. I was totally wrong. Sorry.
No, you said I said ALL my managers lied to me, and they all wanted to get rid of me. Not so and I never said it.