Stupid things People say or Do??

bigbrownhen

Happened while making a pu at UPS store, lady walks up with an pkg in hand, and says "Is it cheaper to ship this UPS or Post office?" I just told her I didn't have the rates, just go inside and they will help you at the counter.
Thats like going to a Chevy dealer and asking if the Ford trucks are cheaper..

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Happened while making a pu at UPS store, lady walks up with an pkg in hand, and says "Is it cheaper to ship this UPS or Post office?" I just told her I didn't have the rates, just go inside and they will help you at the counter.
Thats like going to a Chevy dealer and asking if the Ford trucks are cheaper..

I actually would have answered her question honestly that while the USPS is generally cheaper we are generally more efficient and if saving money is your priority then you should ship with them but if you want there more quickly then you should ship with us.

Your car analogy is actually in place at some dealerships. I have heard that Saturn will place similar cars from competitors side by side with their cars and let consumers make their own comparisons.

sealbasher

this is my bro after getting hit in the face with a snowmoble
n693534665_1129068_665[1].jpg

ups1990

Don't know if this is stupid. Why do people walk with both hands in their back pockets? This seems like odd behavior. We tend to walk with our hands to the sides or even inside our front pockets but both on the rear is very weird. Maybe they prefer the rear over the frontal.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Don't know if this is stupid. Why do people walk with both hands in their back pockets? This seems like odd behavior. We tend to walk with our hands to the sides or even inside our front pockets but both on the rear is very weird. Maybe they prefer the rear over the frontal.

Maybe they are just trying to hold their pants up. I'm sure you've seen the kids with their pants halfway down their butts.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Reminds me of Forrest Gump.

Maybe they are just trying to hold their pants up. I'm sure you've seen the kids with their pants halfway down their butts.
Or the new flava; Girls with those pants that are just above the pubic bone. When they sit, their whole butt crack is visible. I mean I'm all about a nice butt, but this is ridiculous.