Summer is coming

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Nah , I'm working termination right now . ill quit if they keep me . I just want to troll the punk supervisor that wants me fired by staying

how many new hires will quit . lol cant wait i'm quitting too . Ill wait for the hottest day and walk out on the fat bald bitch ass supervisor

more fun to do it when they really need me
So I guess you lost your grievance and the termination stuck.
k0I.gif

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Most kids these days quit, it’s a generation of gutless garbage.
At first I thought it was the generation as well , but I’m starting to realize it’s the false promises and horrible training management does. The rookies get so stressed because they are being trained by someone who’s never done the job. The 3 part time “clip board carriers” here that do all the training in the morning have never even loaded a truck, unacceptable UPS ! let drivers train drivers , and loaders train loaders!

GOAT/BESTSORTERALIVE

At first I thought it was the generation as well , but I’m starting to realize it’s the false promises and horrible training management does. The rookies get so stressed because they are being trained by someone who’s never done the job. The 3 part time “clip board carriers” here that do all the training in the morning have never even loaded a truck, unacceptable UPS ! let drivers train drivers , and loaders train loaders!

"make ups great again!"