Summer is coming

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Even the best sorter alive can't completely negate the impact of s* labor from some other part of the hub.

I get 50+ no-reads, 10+ open and damaged boxes, 20+ missorts, 10+ send-agains left in vehicle and spend 5 minutes minimum searching for sharpies, totes and occasionally handcarts in the morning.

PT Crazy

They don't quit. They just don't show up for a night. Week after week. We even have long term folks...." I don't want to work Friday....I work two jobs." They give them Fridays off. Management is weak!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
how many new hires will quit . lol cant wait i'm quitting too . Ill wait for the hottest day and walk out on the fat bald bitch ass supervisor
Excellent. That will teach them!

Only flaw I see in your evil plot is this:

How do you know the exact "hottest day"? What if you quit like a little beotch, and the next day is hotter? Or, if you hesitate on your wimping out, what if it cools?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

How do you know the exact "hottest day"? What if you quit like a little beotch, and the next day is hotter? Or, if you hesitate on your wimping out, what if it cools?

Now you did it he’s staring out the window

Mumbling wtf over and over

oldngray

nowhere special

adulting_09.jpg