Summer Shoes

OrionsBitch

Not...
If anyone is looking for a good pair of shoes that lasts for a long time look no further!
Tennis shoes are your best bet. And I mean real tennis shoes for the sport. Anyways a lot of them are made from Goodyear rubber which holds up much longer than the classic McDonald's shoes we are required to wear. I've had my pair of New Balance tennis shoes for three years and the tread looks barely warn. They are designed for comfort on hard surfaces and are extremely supportive. Plus the rubber comes up higher on the toe so if you kick something "package" "bulk head door" you wont bust your toe. I couldn't find a link for the exact ones I have but here is a good pair. Not exactly great looking but better than Mcdonalds/Old man shoes. They might cost a little more but they really do hold up 10x longer than the typical shoe I see guys wearing. Take it or leave it.

T22 Men`s Team Tennis Shoes Black

Future

Victory Ride
If anyone is looking for a good pair of shoes that lasts for a long time look no further!
Tennis shoes are your best bet. And I mean real tennis shoes for the sport. Anyways a lot of them are made from Goodyear rubber which holds up much longer than the classic McDonald's shoes we are required to wear. I've had my pair of New Balance tennis shoes for three years and the tread looks barely warn. They are designed for comfort on hard surfaces and are extremely supportive. Plus the rubber comes up higher on the toe so if you kick something "package" "bulk head door" you wont bust your toe. I couldn't find a link for the exact ones I have but here is a good pair. Not exactly great looking but better than Mcdonalds/Old man shoes. They might cost a little more but they really do hold up 10x longer than the typical shoe I see guys wearing. Take it or leave it.

Ya got any high tops?

KOG72

I’m full of it

Man they really cut you a deal on these shoes they took off a whole freaking dollar

KOG72

I’m full of it
Only problem is that this doesn't really meet the appearance requirements for drivers, if you or your center cares. The shoe is supposed to be made of polishable leather. This shoe is all rubber and mesh.
Might get by with them for atleast one day if you hide

Future

Victory Ride
Was thinking about buying a pair of these ...not sure about the color on the bottom
IMG_0118.JPG