Summer Shoes

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
chaco-zandcloud-sport-sandals-for-men-in-gobi-olive~p~161px_01~1500.2.jpg

I wear Chaco's in the summer. Just don't drop anything on your toes.

GenericUsername

In all seriousness, I recommend these Leather 928v3. I bought my pair in October and they've held up. Polishable leather upper, no issue with the bottoms and are quite comfortable. New Balance makes a quality product once you get into the higher price range. The typical 70-80$ pair of shoes are garbage like most other brands.

Indecisi0n

Only problem is that this doesn't really meet the appearance requirements for drivers, if you or your center cares. The shoe is supposed to be made of polishable leather. This shoe is all rubber and mesh.

Also, it only goes to size 10? I was a 10 in 5th grade LOL. I need 14's.
What such big feet you have....

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
In all seriousness, I recommend these Leather 928v3. I bought my pair in October and they've held up. Polishable leather upper, no issue with the bottoms and are quite comfortable. New Balance makes a quality product once you get into the higher price range. The typical 70-80$ pair of shoes are garbage like most other brands.
$70-$80 sorry but one shouldn't expect too much quality in that price range for footwear.

I usually spend around $200 for my work boots and $120 or so for running shoes.

We depend on our feet and knees to do our jobs. Don't skimp.

JL 0513

Those look nice, I may have to give them a try. I haven't spent that much for shoes for work but it looks like it may be worth it.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I used to wear Rockports and Nike Monarch Airs, but the quality of those got worse over the years. Currently, I'm going with New Balance MX623s in good weather, I will wear some waterproof hiking boots if expecting rain. I walk twelve miles a day, I wear shoes out.

Indecisi0n

$70-$80 sorry but one shouldn't expect too much quality in that price range for footwear.

I usually spend around $200 for my work boots and $120 or so for running shoes.

We on our feet and knees to do our jobs. Don't skimp.
Agree. We are on a feet all day long so quality trumps longevity any day for me . I spend about $200 every 6-8 months for new boots and don't think twice about it.