Summer Vacations

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And 3.15 is GREATER than 3.....therefore we are not getting the 15% we are afforded!!

Google the term "Rounding numbers"

If it were 3.51, you would round up to a fourth person off,however 3.15 rounds down to three. You argue with the Union and with Mathematics, but they both tell you that you're wrong.

QKRSTKR

They need to change the way we choose our vacations. We should pick two weeks in the first round, two weeks in the second and two weeks in the third.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Who is they? Central states it's the members who decide. Not they.

Why should a person with less seniority be able to pick vacations before a senior person. We've all been on the bottom.

Big union guy is right. 21x15%=3.15

Billy Boxtosser

Who is they? Central states it's the members who decide. Not they.

Why should a person with less seniority be able to pick vacations before a senior person. We've all been on the bottom.

Big union guy is right. 21x15%=3.15

I understand his math but I also understand that 3 < 3.15 which clearly does not give us 15%.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Google the term "Rounding numbers"

If it were 3.51, you would round up to a fourth person off,however 3.15 rounds down to three. You argue with the Union and with Mathematics, but they both tell you that you're wrong.
My guess the panel decision was over 3.5 would be one more person off, less than 3.5. One less off. Your right about the language, it should be changed.

17 year employee.... yikes.

-Bug-