Sunday Operations

Thebrownblob

And most PT members can wait years for a FT job.... only to start at the bottom again.
One of the things I try to mention to a lot of the new guys who went driving even as a 22.4 less than a year after starting at UPS is that I waited eight years part time and I had a two year progression, essentially making my journey to top-scale 10 years.
Most of them will be top scale in less than five.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
One of the things I try to mention to a lot of the new guys who went driving even as a 22.4 less than a year after starting at UPS is that I waited eight years part time and I had a two year progression, essentially making my journey to top-scale 10 years.
Most of them will be top scale in less than five.

I have always been an advocate of increasing the hiring ratio for PT members.

Thats gotta burn, when you are a seasoned and some "off the street" hire is now above you in seniority.

Especially, when they are loud mouthed "know it all's".

Who lease cars.... and throw their dead cat in the communal dumpster at the condo complex ?

:biggrin:

Thebrownblob

I have always been an advocate of increasing the hiring ratio for PT members.

Thats gotta burn, when you are a seasoned and some "off the street" hire is now above you in seniority.

Especially, when they are loud mouthed "know it all's".

Who lease cars.... and throw their dead cat in the communal dumpster at the condo complex ?

:biggrin:
I’ve never felt upset About an off the street hire. It was just part of the agreement as long as we understand what the rules are. And they are followed I’m cool with it.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
True. The company could cut all overtime anytime they wish. Sucks to be those that adjusted their lifestyle based on getting it.
Not the point. Just don’t think a ten hour day for straight time, in the hands of UPS, would be a good thing for anyone.