Sup texted me on my day off.

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
Hey guys so I tested positive for Covid on Tuesday. And today I got a text on my day off (I’m a 224) from both my on roads telling me the start time. Don’t I need at least a day notice telling me that I’m forced in?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I recall a supe once saying that a text doesn't excuse you.

There needs to be a phone call to get confirmation of receipt.

Thats a two way street.

Never lose sleep over the actions of a supe.

Hope this helps.

Whither

Scofflaw
Hey guys so I tested positive for Covid on Tuesday. And today I got a text on my day off (I’m a 224) from both my on roads telling me the start time. Don’t I need at least a day notice telling me that I’m forced in?
First, have you filed your Covid Emergency Paid Leave paperwork? Second, talk with a stew -- I don't see why the CDC's updated guidelines should change the agreement (a maximum of 10 days paid leave per year), but it's worth verifying. Third, how much notice the company has to give depends on your supplement, but here's an easy rule to follow: on scheduled days off ignore all calls and texts from mgmt, and enjoy your time off.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
If you’re symptom free and vaccinated the new guidance from UPS allows you to return after five days. Call your steward or local and see what they have to say.

quad decade guy

Just don't answer it.
I don't answer my personal phone even at work(UPS calls that is). I can't ignore IVIS messages.....but since they don't read return messages.....tough to communicate especially if they want me to return......there is always the red screen....but you can be at the point of no return....

JR Ewing

Be glad you have a job with great benefits. Don’t get caught in the weeds.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hope this helps.
Screenshot_20210912-194045_Samsung Internet.jpg