Sup working grievances

Saw a PT sup loading package cars one morning and asked him why was he working? He told me he was training. I asked him who was he training as I didn't see anyone else around. Told me he had to cut him early.
That's when you say, "Im here" Let me punch In and train me" Usually stops them from working. Lots of management,using peak as a free..schitz on the contract pass.

surepost grievances, to follow.

It is waaaay ,out of hand,this year.

Patrick murphy

At my hub they just laid off about 70% of staffing. Not only did they fire all the peak hires and anyone without seniority they laid off people with seniority. For the last three days post peak every supervisor and most of the full time managers and supervisors(and I work in a large hub so we are talking about 120+ sups for the sort) has been doing union work for almost the entirety of our shifts for the exception of them stopping to write up paperwork or address a problem. It's so bad that just Monday there was an entire belt with about 7 supervisors and 2 handlers with the supervisors doing nothing but the work of the union. Ridiculous, they have literally cut jobs and replaced them with supervisors. The part time sups are just as pissed that they cut staffing down as low as it is and from what I hear it's because full timers get large bonuses if we move more packages an hour.

RealPerson

At my hub they just laid off about 70% of staffing. Not only did they fire all the peak hires and anyone without seniority they laid off people with seniority. For the last three days post peak every supervisor and most of the full time managers and supervisors(and I work in a large hub so we are talking about 120+ sups for the sort) has been doing union work for almost the entirety of our shifts for the exception of them stopping to write up paperwork or address a problem. It's so bad that just Monday there was an entire belt with about 7 supervisors and 2 handlers with the supervisors doing nothing but the work of the union. Ridiculous, they have literally cut jobs and replaced them with supervisors. The part time sups are just as :censored2: that they cut staffing down as low as it is and from what I hear it's because full timers get large bonuses if we move more packages an hour.

File File File.
Call your BA Immediately. Ask for that person to swing by!
Call the Union Stewards to witness.

fres431

Write names of sups working what area in building and get witnesses the more the better hopefully those with some years in that are trustworthy and file grievance article 3 section 7