Super insurance choices?

Taralynn1229

Does anyone know what the four insurance choices are for new supes? My husbands center manager has been busy and hasn’t had the Chance to pull the email for him. I don’t want to keep bothering him, but I’m in the process of getting approved for a surgery but my husband will be going into the supervisor position possibly in November. So my doctor needs to know what insurance we will have so he can try and see how much will or will not be covered. Any info would be appreciated!!!
Thanks.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Does anyone know what the four insurance choices are for new supes? My husbands center manager has been busy and hasn’t had the Chance to pull the email for him. I don’t want to keep bothering him, but I’m in the process of getting approved for a surgery but my husband will be going into the supervisor position possibly in November. So my doctor needs to know what insurance we will have so he can try and see how much will or will not be covered. Any info would be appreciated!!!
Thanks.

If you post this in the partner forum you will have a better chance of a management person seeing and answering this question

Poop Head

Judge me.
Thanks.
Boob jobs are not covered. Sorry

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Thanks.

What’s wrong with ya?

Observer

You might check google for your state - to see which insurance companies do business in it. You might call Atlanta and call the 800 # to complain. Supes don't like when you call the 800 # - I believe it is 1 800 877 4772. They will take down your info and give you a tracking no. but will not follow up (it is a third party line- not UPS workers) Another avenue is calling the UPS Human Resources where you file for STD or FMLA- they are open from 8am-8pm (note that this is not your local hubs Human Resources- this is where people call for when they will be having to take off for surgery, etc. ---perhaps your Doctor's office might have the number or one of their satellite office- I mean they do want to get paid right? Getting information is always harder to get when you work for a large company. I don't know why. Good luck with your surgery and check out the hospital also for their cleanliness rate. We had a main hospital in our downtown that people actual took pictures online of the bedbugs in the sheets. I never go there as I don't like bedbugs. I was glad for the info.