gdlhandler3483

I told other supervisors about how a certain supervisor yelled at me and another employee during work, then after work he calls me on my phone (im already at home) calling me ratboy, saying this is the streets and that i can’t be talking/ratting about him. He then says if i spread “rumors” about him, he’ll spread rumors about another employee and me in the restroom.

I tried getting witnesses, they all backed down cuz they dont want to be targeted by supes, and I’ve been advised to go the the ethics hotline as opposed to shop stewards.

Thoughts? I am a part time package handler

DOK

Tell him you’ll call the integrity hotline if he talks to you again, file a grievance so it’s on record so you have a paper trail if he retaliates.

100%

I told other supervisors about how a certain supervisor yelled at me and another employee during work, then after work he calls me on my phone (im already at home) calling me ratboy, saying this is the streets and that i can’t be talking/ratting about him. He then says if i spread “rumors” about him, he’ll spread rumors about another employee and me in the restroom.

I tried getting witnesses, they all backed down cuz they dont want to be targeted by supes, and I’ve been advised to go the the ethics hotline as opposed to shop stewards.

In the streets this is called manning up. Name the time and place big boy! But if you have the phone record, call the hotline, he’s toast. Call the ethics hotline after you call the cops and have him arrested for communicating threats! Man up.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

The ethics hotline is all smoke and mirrors, rarely gets the results you‘re looking for. File a grievance and start the paper trail. Getting the result you want takes time and grit.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Time too
6C0C3498-2A10-4120-A7D5-37E76F4E42A7.gif

raceanoncr

On a diff but similar note, whilst in Sleepers, on day off, supe called at 4 AM to ask if we'd be available for extra run. Just IF we be available. Not yet but about 9 at night.
I charged em 2 min on my work sheet and they paid it. From then on, they asked us when we were in building.

charm299

Tell him you sorry and to make it up to him you gonna by him dinner. Tell him to meet you at a restaurant of his choice, then kick his ass when he gets there

Nah

Don't answer calls from management when you're not on the clock. Simple.

Go file a grievance with your steward for harassment. Get the paper trail started.

542thruNthru

The ethics hotline is all smoke and mirrors, rarely gets the results you‘re looking for. File a grievance and start the paper trail. Getting the result you want takes time and grit.
I would also call your cellphone company to get a call log for evidence that this sup called you after hours and threatened you. The ethics hotline is all smoke and mirrors but at this point it's more documentation that this sup threatened you.

Thebrownblob

1669823384417.gif

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger

Rumors you were in the bathroom with someone as a package handler? Hmmm sounds accurate.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

You have PTS now. Get a attorney. $$$$$