Supervisor harassment

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So is it wrong for my sup to call me or have me call to bitch at me and tell me I'm a friend up and a friend maroon? And threatened to fire me?
I mean if I was that bad I would have a letter or a suspension.

We’ve already been over this

The correct answer is don’t use your phone for ups business

@Turdferguson gave you the answer to the rest of your question
As much as it pains me to say this

badpal

Lol. She's not to bad. My sups just been a dick lately. Give me :censored2: for coming in under. Telling me I must be doing something. If he had :censored2: I would be in trouble I figured. I'm following the methods and not speedy.
I have been cussed at many times for being too slow, your situation is unique. Run an hour over for a week. Maybe your sup is young and confused thinking running under is bad and over is good.

badpal

Lol. She's not to bad. My sups just been a dick lately. Give me :censored2: for coming in under. Telling me I must be doing something. If he had :censored2: I would be in trouble I figured. I'm following the methods and not speedy.
And about your wife. post a few cheesecake photos and let us be the judge.:happy2::happy::thumbup::thumbdown

iowa boy

So is it wrong for my sup to call me or have me call to bitch at me and tell me I'm a friend up and a friend maroon? And threatened to fire me?
I mean if I was that bad I would have a letter or a suspension.

First, if you do call him back and he starts cussing at you, then hang up. If he calls you and starts cussing, hang up. You are not paid to listen to that crap from him or anyone. He will call back and start screaming and yelling at you for hanging up, when that starts, hang up on him again. Each time he calls you, its just more ammunition for the harassment grievance.

When you get back to the building, file a harassment grievance for the cussing and swearing at you, and at the first opportunity, politely tell him to not call you again and that you will not be using your cell phone for work related issues anymore. If he persists, then just block his number.

Its pretty simple to solve this problem.

First, if you do call him back and he starts cussing at you, then hang up. If he calls you and starts cussing, hang up. You are not paid to listen to that crap from him or anyone. He will call back and start screaming and yelling at you for hanging up, when that starts, hang up on him again.

When you get back to the building, file a harassment grievance for the cussing and swearing at you, and at the first opportunity, politely tell him to not call you again and that you will not be using your cell phone for work related issues anymore. If he persists, then just block his number.

Its pretty simple to solve this problem.
Or he could just block his number

Jstpeachy

Sends a msg thought the diad to call. So I do and that's what I get. Happens a few times. Even at our building our sup has no skills when it comes to talking with you

I can’t speak on driver sups but preload sups seem to operate under a push as hard as they can to squeeze every drop of effort out of you. Basically they seem to want you at the hardest/fastest possible amount you will work just before your snapping “friend this I quit” point. I’m working safely following the methods is about all I respond when they go on a rant. There’s a harassment grievance if it’s crossing the line or offensive I’ve heard.

Just work your best and let em rant is what I do. Some higher sup is in their ear yelling so it passes on down the line I’m sure

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Is it wrong for a sup to call you on road and aware at you? Or to aware at you during a conversation at the building? Thoughts anyone?
Have a great evening Just go to ''HR'' just give them your involutary resignation for harassment and them.............