Supervisor Hits me

daniel895

My supervisor hit me because i missorted a box and the main guys keep yelling at him not me, and gave me a big bruise on my arm. How would I report him.

Channahon

My supervisor hit me because i missorted a box and the main guys keep yelling at him not me, and gave me a big bruise on my arm. How would I report him.

Talk to his manager prior to you next shift, fill out an injury report, ask witnesses to provide a statement for you.
Disciplinary action will be taken against the supervisor.

No UPS employee should put their hands on another employee.

krash

Go big orange
I agree. :thumbup1:

I'd love to sit in court to hear the case. Be kind of funny to see the look on the judge's face when the sup starts talking about "pieces per hour". :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol::lol:And the Sup with a serious look on his face like he was justified in striking the employee.
"But judge, I had to make my #'s":crying:

rebel

report to your steward, center manager and call the 800 number, which can be found on upsers.com. It is the employee hotline and will get the big wigs involved. Get written statements from all employees who witnessed the incident.

tieguy

Banned

The obvious answer is to slap charges on the guy and you really don't need to come to the brown cafe to recieve this wisdom.

Since you did is this something the supervisor does a lot or was there something special about you?

705red

Browncafe Steward
The obvious answer is to slap charges on the guy and you really don't need to come to the brown cafe to recieve this wisdom.

Since you did is this something the supervisor does a lot or was there something special about you?
Tie how could you even ask that? I dont care what he did no one should ever hit another employee (while on the clock at work), You have made sense alot on here, and at times ive disagreed. Now you as a manager come out and ask if the battered employee deserved it? Uncalled for.

Let me ask you kid did you fear for your safety? Ifso call this number 800 220 4126 thats the violence in the workplace hotline, call it tonight. You might want to file police charges also.

Now if you 2 our buddies and it was taken to another level, ask yourself do you want him to lose his job over this. Theres no easy answer but you will have to make it and live with it. Good luck in your decision.

HazMatMan

Supervisor allegedly strikes an employee leaving a bruise and you ask what should you do? Why can't these things ever happen to me? Always three sides to every story, his side, the sups side, and the truth.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Man, I hate it when my sup. hits me and leaves me all bruised up. Maybe you should've just turned the labels up like you were asked. Is it me, or is this the most hilarious thread title ever?

Hopefully your sup. will get fired, I'd hate to see something like this develop in the future

HazMatMan

A situation happened like this in my building not too long ago. A sup and a worker apparently did not get along, had words one day, sup punched him in the face and lost his job.

SmithBarney

I'd say, if you don't cherish your job, you could make out like a bandit
and sue UPS... and retire early..
if you cherish your job more than money, report him and he'll be gone.
Of course, you should have just offered him a taco.. he probably would have choked on it..

HazMatMan

I'd say, if you don't cherish your job, you could make out like a bandit
and sue UPS... and retire early..
if you cherish your job more than money, report him and he'll be gone.
Of course, you should have just offered him a taco.. he probably would have choked on it..

Don't forget to give him a beer from your lovely gift basket to wash the taco down.:laugh: :laugh: :lol: :lol:

nforcr

You definately need to report the sup to HR immediately. I can tell you that if you have waited too long 'they' are going to look at you skeptically.
Did anyone witness it?

dragracer66

Man, I hate it when my sup. hits me and leaves me all bruised up. Maybe you should've just turned the labels up like you were asked. Is it me, or is this the most hilarious thread title ever?

Hopefully your sup. will get fired, I'd hate to see something like this develop in the future
I thought they hung Saddam a few month's back! Imagine that coming to your door!!! Holy Crap!!!!!

diesel96

LOL dragracer,That's pretty freaking funny.
Becareful though,Sadam had many look-a-likes,did they hang the right one?You don't want to piss him off.LOL

Have Sadam pay a visit to the "Hands on Sup"

local804

Im going to have to agree with Mr Tieguy on this one. Does he really have to come on the brown cafe for this type of advice?