Supervisor Load quality sheet on topic

Birdblue

I was wondering management at my hub grades the walls that loaders build in their trailer and I didn’t know if a loader keeps making bad loads can they use the grades they put down on their load quality sheet can they use to get that loader fired?

RolloTony Brown Town

Just a thought...

Maybe this post could’ve been part of your previous postings? Since they’re all part of the same topic?

If your brown cafe posts are anything like your load quality then you’re in for a bumpy ride.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I was wondering management at my hub grades the walls that loaders build in their trailer and I didn’t know if a loader keeps making bad loads can they use the grades they put down on their load quality sheet can they use to get that loader fired?
I dont think this job is for you.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Just build a false wall. start a foot away from the last wall and perfectly square every package up to the ceiling. Toss smalls over the top like a basketball legend. That's how much I GAF about load density.

Indecisi0n

If you get a poor grade, do they pin a note to your shirt for your mother to read when they send you home ?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Are you this paranoid outside of work?

It must be tough running scared all the time.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
dude why do you care

show up to work on time, work safe and quick, follow the methods, go home, get paid

all other considerations meaningless

this is not rocket science

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
i just want you to get fired because you post this stuff