Supervisor question

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Want to have a hug fight ?
2A4B3A5F-2468-4CED-ABA9-3835E411366A.gif

MuricaMan01

HEY! back on topic please! Lol what the heck is going on on this thread . From what I know auto sups get $50 a day paid meals. Business credit card. Paid rentals. Paid hotels for when they travel. 15-20% pay above mechanic top pay. But it's like being on call 24/7.

Indecisi0n

HEY! back on topic please! Lol what the heck is going on on this thread . From what I know auto sups get $50 a day paid meals. Business credit card. Paid rentals. Paid hotels for when they travel. 15-20% pay above mechanic top pay. But it's like being on call 24/7.
Trying to keep these children in line is literally a full time job . As the lead mod here I apologise . I'll clean up the thread .

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You get $50 a day when you travel. Not everyday. But so do all other FT Sups and above.

And you’re always on call. There is no “like”. It’s even worse if you’re a feeder automotive sup because there is literally always one on the road

RolloTony Brown Town

Lol going from mechanic to automotive sup. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

You’ll end up being responsible for what everyone of your mechanics is doing instead of just you.

You know how much you work now and what you get paid now. Expect to have a schedule that may require you to change your schedule on a whim. Expect to have to work more hours than currently too. If you think you want to manage the fleet, make sure that your salary reflects that. Tell them how much you think you deserve and a little extra.

Your body won’t be as beat up and your mechanics job which is helpful. You aren’t in the union anymore so you have to answer for yourself. It looks really good on a resume obviously too.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Don’t forget about the hookers

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You get $50 a day when you travel. Not everyday. But so do all other FT Sups and above.

And you’re always on call. There is no “like”. It’s even worse if you’re a feeder automotive sup because there is literally always one on the road

What’s the sup gonna do? Help him write ok to drive