Supervisors "stealing" employees time?

Indecisi0n

Get a phone app for your phone to calculate your check down to the minute. There are "punch in" and "punch out" features that will time stamp the exact time you punch in/out. Also giving a manual option for when you forget. I think I paid $5 bucks for my app with full features and it has already saved me over $100.00 in "mistakes" in just the past year!!

I tell guys and have been telling guys for the last 15 years that they are working for free most respond with its just 5 minutes. And the rest are to dumb to read the time sheet anyways.u can't help the hopeless.
The start times are later then what Is needed at ups I clock it about 20 min before start time because I have to go up and clear left over boxes and stuck packages and I run the belt to fill up slides to get ready for our crew to put the packages on the belt to the bagging area.I have noticed now that I look that I'm not being paid for that.And I looked at clock out time and how,do 4 people have the same clock In And out time.Or if you work 4 hours the time card says 3.something the next day.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
The start times are later then what Is needed at ups I clock it about 20 min before start time because I have to go up and clear left over boxes and stuck packages and I run the belt to fill up slides to get ready for our crew to put the packages on the belt to the bagging area.I have noticed now that I look that I'm not being paid for that.And I looked at clock out time and how,do 4 people have the same clock In And out time.Or if you work 4 hours the time card says 3.something the next day.
Congratulations you did free labor