Support Straight Pride?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbsam

Staff member
And there it is.
If you oppose homosexuality , you must be a closet homo.
I don’t even know what it means to “oppose homosexuality”. I doubt that homosexuals ask you what you think of their activities.

So what’s to oppose? They aren’t trying to throw you down and put gay serum in you, are they?

Non sequitur

Nobody hates the homosexual. It's the disordered affection which is problematic. Just like alcoholism, lying, theft, disloyalty in marriage.

bbsam

Staff member
Accept. Approve.
Two very different words.
Approve? Who tells you you have to approve? You don’t have to take part.

The funny thing is is that human beings are sexual. Try as we may to deny it, if a 240lb linebacker threw you or I to the ground and performed oral on us (fight thouhh we may) we would probably end up filling his mouth. Especially if it was dark. And nobody else was around.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

The funny thing is is that human beings are sexual. Try as we may to deny it, if a 240lb linebacker threw you or I to the ground and performed oral on us (fight thou we may) we would probably end up filling his mouth. Especially if it was dark. And nobody else was around.
I could hear your heavy breathing as I laughed...

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I don’t even know what it means to “oppose homosexuality”. I doubt that homosexuals ask you what you think of their activities.

So what’s to oppose? They aren’t trying to throw you down and put gay serum in you, are they?
Same as lying or stealing. Do you know what opposing that means?
It's wrong .
I am opposed to the push that it is not wrong and I should say that it's right because they "aren't trying to throw you down and put gay serum in you, are they?"

bbsam

Staff member
I could hear your heavy breathing as I laughed...
Good.

You’ve done an ugly chick. Probably finished pretty quickly, eh? Yeah. Closing time, options become less and less. Going home with a 3 is better than going home alone.

Humans are sexual.

BrownFlush

The funny thing is is that human beings are sexual. Try as we may to deny it, if a 240lb linebacker threw you or I to the ground and performed oral on us (fight thouhh we may) we would probably end up filling his mouth. Especially if it was dark. And nobody else was around.
So stupid.
The physical reaction would not be because you were gay.
You would be a rape victim.

bbsam

Staff member
Same as lying or stealing. Do you know what opposing that means?
It's wrong .
I am opposed to the push that it is not wrong and I should say that it's right because they "aren't trying to throw you down and put gay serum in you, are they?"
Actually, you don’t HAVE to say anything at all.

bbsam

Staff member
So stupid.
The physical reaction would not be because you were gay.
You would be a rape victim.

So stupid.

I didn’t say the physical reaction would be because you’re gay. I said it would be because you’re a human and this sexual.

BrownFlush

So stupid.

I didn’t say the physical reaction would be because you’re gay. I said it would be because you’re a human and this sexual.
Still avoiding oppose.
Should lying, stealing, and homosexuality be "opposed" equally?

bbsam

Staff member
You did not address oppose.
You can oppose homosexuality if it is not for you by not involving yourself in homosexual activity.

I’d be willing to believe that you’ve probably lied and stolen before. I’m even pretty sure you’ve been outspoken on lying and stealing being bad. You probably even oppose them.

BrownFlush

You can oppose homosexuality if it is not for you by not involving yourself in homosexual activity.

I’d be willing to believe that you’ve probably lied and stolen before. I’m even pretty sure you’ve been outspoken on lying and stealing being bad. You probably even oppose them.

I don’t know. I’m not opposed to homosexuality.
No spine.

Status
Not open for further replies.