Support Straight Pride?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yep it's ridiculous just like some other parades
This thread didn't take long to become a place where a bunch of fundamentalist Christians can rant about how homosexuality is a mental disorder, or equivalent to stealing and rape.

The parade is not about straight pride. Only a fool can't read between the lines on this one.

Indecisi0n

"Homosexual desires, however, are not in themselves sinful. People are subject to a wide variety of sinful desires over which they have little direct control, but these do not become sinful until a person acts upon them, either by acting out the desire or by encouraging the desire and deliberately engaging in fantasies about acting it out. People tempted by homosexual desires, like people tempted by improper heterosexual desires, are not sinning until they act upon those desires in some manner."
What are your views on "soaking" ?

soaking
The art of having sex, without thrusting. When a couple "sticks it in" and then leaves it there to "soak." This has become a common phenomenon with certain groups of Christians(predominately Mormons) who try to circumvent the law of chastity, which in fact does not work.
boy: hey you wanna go soak in my parents hot tub tonight, they're out of town?

girl: let's just soak on their California King instead.

boy: oh i didn't know you were into the real soaking, deal.

Some take it a step further by soaking the penis in a bed and having a friend jump on the bed beside them for the penis to move in and out without the boy thrusting. This is what christianity has created .

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
This thread didn't take long to become a place where a bunch of fundamentalist Christians can rant about how homosexuality is a mental disorder, or equivalent to stealing and rape.

The parade is not about straight pride. Only a fool can't read between the lines on this one.
How ya doin' fool?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@bbsam
Lying and stealing are wrong but homosexuality is not wrong.
Do you agree or disagree with that statement?
Please explain.

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
What are your views on "soaking" ?

soaking
The art of having sex, without thrusting. When a couple "sticks it in" and then leaves it there to "soak." This has become a common phenomenon with certain groups of Christians(predominately Mormons) who try to circumvent the law of chastity, which in fact does not work.
boy: hey you wanna go soak in my parents hot tub tonight, they're out of town?

girl: let's just soak on their California King instead.

boy: oh i didn't know you were into the real soaking, deal.

Some take it a step further by soaking the penis in a bed and having a friend jump on the bed beside them for the penis to move in and out without the boy thrusting. This is what christianity has created .
I bow to your mastery of all things deviant.

I must admit I do not seek out the aberrant, preferring to err on the side of piety.

Status
Not open for further replies.