Support Straight Pride?

Status
Not open for further replies.

floridays

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Understood, it's open for everyone but everyone doesn't respond. I don't twist an arm, not my job, my job is only to tell that Jesus, God in human flesh died in your place to satisfy his need for justice. He's satisfied, if you choose to be a recipient of His grace he freely gives it, your choice. You currently choose not to be a whosoever will.

newfie

HELLarious!!!
And there you have it folks.
A male dog humping another male dog is your proof that homosexual activity is rampant in the animal kingdom and therefor gives human animals the green stamp of approval for homosexual behavior .
lololol..GaNite Tards

and all this time I thought human sexual behavior was on a higher level then our animal friends.

BrownArmy

As an atheist , you're concerned about " God's creatures" ? LOLOLOL ==You are hilarious!

Not sure what your denomination is, but there’s a Sunday morning live broadcast from a Church, WBUR 90.9 FM, you can listen on the internet.

I like the organ music and the singers, it’s calming.

BrownArmy

Not sure what your denomination is, but there’s a Sunday morning live broadcast from a Church, WBUR 90.9 FM, you can listen on the internet.

I like the organ music and the singers, it’s calming.

Never mind, it’s uber Liberal, not your jam.

vantexan

It should be called the ‘Homophobic POS Parade’.

Cue the violins, straight people have it so bad.

GMAFB
So basically gays have the right to openly push their agenda in the most flamboyant ways possible, but straight people in your opinion shouldn't be allowed to have a parade to celebrate straight values. So instead of a "who cares?" that you often give about certain behaviors, you do care if it's not one of your sanctioned groups. Selective prejudice .

El Correcto

god is dead
So basically gays have the right to openly push their agenda in the most flamboyant ways possible, but straight people in your opinion shouldn't be allowed to have a parade to celebrate straight values. So instead of a "who cares?" that you often give about certain behaviors, you do care if it's not one of your sanctioned groups. Selective prejudice .
I always laugh when people say the gay agenda. Like it’s a memo we get emailed every week.

“Make sure Starbucks doesn’t celebrate Easter this month, no holiday cups or we riot!”

Status
Not open for further replies.