Support Straight Pride?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newfie

Why would you think that?

its part of the gay defense. that being that we are all rutting animals sticking our pins in anything that moves when the hormones hit us.

Gays in trying to normalize thier behavior try to equate us to animals as you have done in many of your arguments here.

i really think there would be less conflicts with gays if they would keep that talk in the bedroom where it belongs.

El Correcto

god is dead
You put d*s in your mouth and up your ass ..
but I'm the ignorant one? LOLOLOL SMH
Absolutely. You’re ignorant of Christian bigotry, it’s got a long history of prejudice. You think anti-Semitic sentiment just came from nazis during WW2, just spawned out of thin air? You don’t think America has a history of it as well during that period?
upload_2019-6-9_15-45-44.jpeg

You should really read other books than just the Bible, educate yourself on the tradition you’re continuing by using your religion to castigate others.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s fine to have religious morals, it’s not fine to use your morals to habor bigoted sentiments against your fellow man.

I said it before and no one replied. If it was just about religious morals the baker would also refuse to sell cakes to divorcees remarrying. This is about more than religious morals, it’s hatred.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You should really read other books than just the Bible, educate yourself on the tradition you’re continuing by using your religion to castigate others.
I read all kinds of books homosapien.
I am well educated.
My religion has not castigated anyone.
You need no book to understand that nature itself teaches that homosexuality is unnatural and wrong.

bbsam

Staff member
I read all kinds of books homosapien.
I am well educated.
My religion has not castigated anyone.
You need no book to understand that nature itself teaches that homosexuality is unnatural and wrong.
Yes. Because if it’s different, it’s unnatural and wrong.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It’s fine to have religious morals, it’s not fine to use your morals to habor bigoted sentiments against your fellow man.
You react with more hatred and bigotry on the bc worse than anybody on here if someone challenges your homosexuality.
I said it before and no one replied. If it was just about religious morals the baker would also refuse to sell cakes to divorcees remarrying. This is about more than religious morals, it’s hatred.
Disagree.Not hatred at all.
He approves of the divorcee because the relationship is still a heterosexual one.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You can read Paul's words in the Bible. Homosexuality is a sin amongst others he named that we should no longer do. Ultimately we yield to God's will, not doing what we want, expecting God to yield to our desires. God knows what's in our hearts, and will judge us accordingly. We are never told we will be perfect, but are to resist sin. And when we fail we ask for forgiveness and are covered by God's grace. But as Paul pointed out that doesn't mean we can sin because grace will cover us.
Those are not Paul's words.
They were added post 3rd century.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
rdoes a certain segment of the ‘majority’ get so bent out of shape when a ‘minority’ just wants the same rights?

Civil Rights is/has always been a struggle for simple parity.

Sometimes a ruckus has to be made to point out the arbitrary and cruel inequalities...sometimes you have to cross the line just to ‘win’ the right to stand at the line like everyone else.

If we had equality, ‘Pride Parades’ would be superfluous, but we don’t, so they’re not.

Giving equal rights (not extra rights, just the same rights) to the LGBTQ community takes nothing away from heterosexual rights.

Straight Pride, LMAO, straight people really have shouldered the burden of discrimination...;)
Why does a certain segment of the ‘minority’ get so bent out of shape when the‘majority’ just want the same rights?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Why does a certain segment of the ‘minority’ get so bent out of shape when the‘majority’ just want the same rights?
Maybe because the "majority " doesn't need special rights because they already have them. Has anyone ever been excluded from a parade for being straight?
Has anyone ever been denied a quality education because they were white?.
Have men ever had to fight to make as much as woman for doing the same job

bbsam

Staff member
Nope.
Different. Of course. But that's not what makes it wrong.
It's wrong for the same reason when any law is broken.
Law of Nature.
I don’t recall that law of nature.

I remember something about gravity, energy, thermodynamics,...nothing having to do with some sex sex.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Maybe because the "majority " doesn't need special rights because they already have them. Has anyone ever been excluded from a parade for being straight?
Has anyone ever been denied a quality education because they were white?.
Have men ever had to fight to make as much as woman for doing the same job
Yes
Yes
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.