Supreme Court to Trump: Hand Over Your Taxes!

vantexan

Yup, he probably did have political reasons.

All he had to do is tell you he would and the gullibles would fergit. Remember when you believed he divested himself? Or when he promised a middle class tax cut days before the midterm elections? Or how about the times he said he would NEVER golf while criticizing Obama?

The "political reasons" were that his supporters are not very smart.
Dems put Pelosi and AOC into office so you don't have a monopoly on brain matter.

It will be fine

Effective? 2 impeachments and holding out on Covid payments does not an effective Speaker make.
She passed the ACA. She passed a Covid relief bill through the House a year ago. Mitch couldn’t get it done. She’s passing an even larger bill right now. Just because you don’t like her policies doesn’t mean she isn’t effective in advancing them.

vantexan

She passed the ACA. She passed a Covid relief bill through the House a year ago. Mitch couldn’t get it done. She’s passing an even larger bill right now. Just because you don’t like her policies doesn’t mean she isn’t effective in advancing them.
Mitch offered her a good deal and she played politics. There hasn't been a truly effective Speaker since Newt Gingrich.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
imagine if you will that Trumps tax returns contain evidence that Trump has been engaged in wrong doing.
Imagine if you will that the IRS has had this information not only during the trump administration but also during the Obama administration and has chosen not to investigate this evidence.
Imagine if you will that this same IRS under Obama openly investigated right wing groups but did not feel the need to investigate Trump.
Imagine that the Obama administration which has been proven to manufacture evidence against a trump political campaign that resulted in a complete investigation of Trump by Mueller and his team of trump haters chose to manufacture evidence when they had it on his tax returns all along and therefore did not need to manufacture anything.
when you're done imagining all this please share whatever crap you been smoking cause its got to be the good stuff.
Sleeping Monkey is my cannabis of choice now. Really killing it on the back and shoulder pain.

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
Any Dem posing as a Republican because he thinks it's adorable is obviously in mental decline.
It doesn't matter what party you think I belong to. It's my choice and unlike some of you - I vote.

Oh, I forgot, the New Trump Republicans only want choice when it comes to what gun they use.

newfie

It doesn't matter what party you think I belong to. It's my choice and unlike some of you - I vote.

Oh, I forgot, the New Trump Republicans only want choice when it comes to what gun they use.
Your identity as we know it is your claim to be a rat. As such it would appear you may be trolling the response you're receiving?

newfie

You got to pass it to see what's in it

vantexan

Heard tonight over $700 Billion of her latest bill won't even be spent until 2022 on up to 2024. Most of it has nothing to do with covid relief.