supv constantly threating job and harassing

CRASH501

Yes another problem at 804: it feels like we are on our own lately. No one has your back. This was the best local when I started in 83. I wish they would seek help and advice from another ups local or from other teamster union before it gets out of hand.

trust me i feel your pain

SWORDFISH

Dont worry teamsters wont let you get fired unless you do something you no better than doing. Until then you may be in for a roller coaster ride. Keep fighting hopefully other people will help you. Good Luck man I know it sucks. Make sure you get a note book or whatever to keep records and keep records of all. I promise you wont regret it.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Yes another problem at 804: it feels like we are on our own lately. No one has your back. This was the best local when I started in 83. I wish they would seek help and advice from another ups local or from other teamster union before it gets out of hand.
You don't seem to be listening. 1-800-220-4126. Document everything. Grieve your pay,overtime that could have been available, and Art 37. Have the police come and get a report that you are just trying to work and he is out of control. Police are union, too. They have bosses. It does work.
I know. I've been throw out about 8 times, for what? Because someone had a hair in an uncomfortable spot, shall we say.