SurePost

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
Actually it is our jobs. Its in the contract we have with the PO. If the OP you're delivering to has multiple zip codes we are to separate them.

Here most PO only deliver 1 zip code but we do have a couple we have to separate and it takes over a hour easy.

Its actually great though. We've filed to turn these sure post stops into one route. The guy drives to each one and scans and separates them then does like 60 resi stops after.

Wow I’ve never heard of that. My center has 4 P.O.’s we deliver to, none of them ask us to separate their packages, even the ones who cover multiple zip codes.

Do you have a screenshot of that contract language?

542thruNthru

Wow I’ve never heard of that. My center has 4 P.O.’s we deliver to, none of them ask us to separate their packages, even the ones who cover multiple zip codes.

Do you have a screenshot of that contract language?

No I don’t. Its not in our contract its in the contract agreement between UPS and USPS.

I remember another member on here talking about it before and I thought it was BS also... till it happen to us about a year ago. Lol

Can't remember who it was.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
So.... nobody wants to stand in the a/c and sort parkages for driver pay. I'd knock my stop count down to 50 stops. Hurry home, runners.